Battle of the Boyne - Meath Vs Louth - Leinster Final 11/7/2010

Started by thejuice, June 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

No matter what Sludden did to be attacked by at least 4 fans is an absolute and total disgrace! The 'fans' that did that are absolute thugs, have let their county down and should be banned for life!

The Konica

el_cuervo_fc

Disgraceful scenes at the end but holy f**k Louth were robbed. 

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Ball Hopper

snoopdog

Louth were robbed, how did the 2 umpires not see that.
louth did have chances to win it though bad shooting.
Those scumbags from louth that attacked the ref should get locked up, no call for that in GAA, a disgrace, fence those animals in.
Grown men should know better.
An injustice robbed the wee county of glory
the GAA should hang their heads in shame.
Meath wont have wanted to win a leinster title that way.
Call for  a replay.
A great entertaining game destroyed

The Konica

Quote from: DuffleKing on July 11, 2010, 03:41:53 PM
Tony Davis.... "Martin Sludden had a great game up until that point..."

What buckin game was he watching?

Like McStay last night ... they're all blind too

muppet

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on July 11, 2010, 03:42:17 PM
I am by no means a fan of Martin Sludden - but the umpires are to blame there not him - as for those fans attackig the referee we'll see if the GAA has any gonads.

Anyone could see in real time that he threw it. Yes the umpires are idiots but he should have seen it too.
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

It was a square ball to start.. then ball pushed over the line! ref asked umpires & they said goal ffs
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Donnellys Hollow

How in the name of god can the two statues behind the goal not see that? Gutted for Louth

Not a hope of a replay either I'd say
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

The Konica

I hope Sludden has the sense himself never to ref again nor bring those umpires along either

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

umgolaarmagh

That Tony Davis is a right cork p***k, what game was he watching

Armaghgeddon

Sludden is an awful referee, has been all year. Umpires are to blame too but even still it lies with the rule enforcers on the field.

stibhan

I don't think carrying the ball over the line is the same offence as handling the ball in Soccer... there were two officials with a better view than us of the incident anyway. That was possibly the worst decision I have ever seen.