TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on December 18, 2012, 09:49:27 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on December 17, 2012, 11:49:49 PM
Homeland season 2 finale was decent!

Haven't seen it yet but watched Dexter's season finale. It was good as well but not as good as the last 2. Great show though. Hope to get through Homeland and the last 2 Love/Hate's this evening. Should be a good evening!
I got a bottle of champagne and a box of rubbers in my Secret Santa at work so I'm hoping for a good evening too. I just hope the wife is out when I get home  ;D

laoislad

Haven't seen it yet but watched Dexter's season finale. It was good as well but not as good as the last 2. Great show though. Hope to get through Homeland and the last 2 Love/Hate's this evening. Should be a good evening!

Homeland has been excellent,can't wait for Season 3!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BenDover

Quote from: laoislad on December 18, 2012, 03:41:40 PM

Homeland has been excellent,can't wait for Season 3!
I thought last weeks episode would have been perfect to end this season on but it will be interesting to see where they take Homeland now Nazir has been killed. Is Carrie and Brody gona go up against the CIA?

rodney trotter

Be great if they made another Entourage series, doubt that will happen..

ballinaman

Quote from: LeoMc on December 18, 2012, 11:25:59 AM

On tonight here, no spoilers please.
Wouldn't do that in fairness. Downloaded it last night and watched it, can't be dealing with ads on RTE!

Great finale, some great scenes shot well. Different sort of vibe to previous episodes. Sets it up Season 3 well, not in an annoying way.

screenexile

Was that the boul' Francie Brady in the last Love/Hate??

ballinaman

Quote from: screenexile on December 18, 2012, 04:21:54 PM
Was that the boul' Francie Brady in the last Love/Hate??
Aye, thought Nige was going to get the Mrs Nugent treatment when i saw him!

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 18, 2012, 01:20:06 PM

I got a bottle of champagne and a box of rubbers in my Secret Santa at work so I'm hoping for a good evening too. I just hope the wife is out when I get home  ;D

Posh w**k?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Well that was a different ending to what I was expecting, a lot of unanswered questions. Who is the mole inside? Saul?  Did Brody do it after all? Cracking show and have really not seen anything (drama wise) as good as it in a long time. Early Cracker and Trial and retribution where decent drama's but the American's really do it on a grander, stylish scale
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Sol is such a great character. You just don't know who he really is! Great finish, did not know how they would keep Brodys character legitimately alive, but they have just about managed!

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Jonah

I'm glad I watched Homeland last night and didn't wait till tonight like I was gonna do as Milltown and From the Bunker have pretty much given it away for anyone who hasn't watched it!

Great show though, season 3 is set up nicely and I'm looking forward to it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jonah on December 19, 2012, 11:43:33 AM
I'm glad I watched Homeland last night and didn't wait till tonight like I was gonna do as Milltown and From the Bunker have pretty much given it away for anyone who hasn't watched it!

f**k!! Didn't realise people would wait untill Sunday and watch on 4!! Sorry
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2012, 01:44:05 PM

Aye cheers.

ziggy90

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2012, 01:44:05 PM

Donut. >:(
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered