Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spuds

Quote from: ross4life on October 28, 2012, 08:53:43 PM
Quote from: spuds on October 28, 2012, 08:42:45 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 28, 2012, 08:18:01 PM
Talking ahead of themselves alright if Dr Crokes win Munster they face the Leinster winners & they will do well to get past the likes of Portlaoise,Kilmacud Crokes.
True. Kilmacud have yet to win Dublin as play Ballymun Kickhams in final tomorrow night, Kickhams are a good team and I think are undefeated all year in league and championship. Strange throw in time of 7:45pm on a bank holiday Monday.

Surprised that Mullingar Shamrocks beat Garrycastle in Westmeath replay as read that Garrycastle should of won the first day handy enough. You never know !

Yep strange time alright wouldn't rule out Ballymun, Dean Rock is in fine form. Garrycastle not the same without Anthony Cunningham it seems was Dessie Dolan playing for them year?
Dessie was very quiet according to paper the first day, only got result for replay. Some hurling men telling me Cunningham is a better football manager with all his negative defensive set ups.
Dean Rock in good form as is Alan Hubbard, getting rave reviews. James Burke the other wing back is a fine footballer and should argueably be a Mayo starter. They have James McCarthy in the middle and Philly McMahon full back. Another Mayo lad Forde at corner forward that I know little about. Plenty of lads with Dublin underage experience.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

drici

Donegal Regional Minor Football Semi Final
Naomh Conaill 1-01 Na Cealla Beaga/Dún Cionnaola 0-04

drici

Naomh Conaill 1-01 Na Cealla Beaga/Dún Cionnaola 0-06

drici

Naomh Conaill 1-01 Na Cealla Beaga/Dún Cionnaola 0-07

drici

Naomh Conaill 1-01 Na Cealla Beaga/Dún Cionnaola 0-08

Half Time

Naomh Conaill with the breeze in 2nd Half

drici

Naomh Conaill 2-03 Na Cealla Beaga/Dún Cionnaola 1-08

Near over

drici

Naomh Conaill 3-03 Na Cealla Beaga/Dún Cionnaola 1-08

drici

Naomh Conaill 3-03 Na Cealla Beaga/Dún Cionnaola 1-08

Sin é

(7 minutes were added on)

cadence

what a great year the naomh conaill county players have had, all ireland and county senior champs. they'd take that at the start of the year. only thing missing is the all star, but if you were lucky enough to be good enough to that you could chose between that and a county senior winning medal, you'd go with the club champs.

how many players countrywide have done all three, and/or all four even, in the same season (... all ireland champs, county senior champs, all star and poty)? has all four ever been done?

there'd have to be a fair few who's done the three, and not many with the poty as well.

drici

Zulu

Halftime in the Dublin final Ballymun 1-8 Crokes 0-5.

Edit: Now 1-8 to 0-7 into the second half.

Zulu

Just the goal in it now.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Zulu on October 29, 2012, 08:43:26 PM
Just the goal in it now.
Pat Burke with four points in a row. 1-8  0-9
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Zulu

Pat Burke with 4 points in the second half for Crokes and the only man to score for Crokes in the second 30.

1-9 to 0-9 now.

Edit; just saw your post Blowitupref

Zulu

Substitute Mark Vaughan kicks a free to bring it back to 2. 1-9 to 0-10, not sure how long is left but I'd say there's 10 anyway. Mark getting booked as we speak for something off the ball.