Previous topic - Next topic

Overthebar!

118cmal

Quote from: Boycey on May 14, 2011, 07:05:44 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 14, 2011, 05:45:39 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 14, 2011, 05:42:35 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 14, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 14, 2011, 05:15:33 PM
I don't think this league title success will feel complete until Minder,Mr Baloney,laoislad etc..offer their congratulations.

I imagine Feguson and the United squad couldn't care less what any of them think.
No, but they might have a laugh at a Liverpool supporting Laois lad who has a pop at United fans who aren't from Manchester at every opportunity.

I honestly don't think they'd care about that either. After all, their star player is an Everton supporting scouser who tried to get out of the club 7 months ago and shows his loyalty by shaving "19" into his chest.

You are correct, all a clubs players should be born within a mile of the ground and declare their eternal loyalty to the cause., I mean look at Galls own Rory Gallagher a true club man.

LOL gallsman merk'd   :D :D

ballinaman

From Everton captain Phil Neville on Twitter yesterday: "Great day for Mancunians - United win the league and it's stopped raining!"  :D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 14, 2011, 05:42:35 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 14, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 14, 2011, 05:15:33 PM
I don't think this league title success will feel complete until Minder,Mr Baloney,laoislad etc..offer their congratulations.

I imagine Feguson and the United squad couldn't care less what any of them think.
No, but they might have a laugh at a Liverpool supporting Laois lad who has a pop at United fans who aren't from Manchester at every opportunity.

Liverpool supporting Laois lad eh? He has Barcelona crest up now, so I don't really know where his allegiances lie.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

new devil

Its great to see Micky Owen win his 1st premiership too, Him being a Liverpool legend and all

Family guy

Just thinking how many pages we would have to go back on this thread where all the united fans were calling rooney a traitor and a judas and united was better of without him???Now hes a legend ???

ross4life

Rooney a legend?

Seen this on boards.ie & sums up true legends.

Man united 19
Liverpool 18
Arsenal 13
Giggs 12
Scholes 10
Everton 9
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Blowitupref

Giggs only one title away from Arsenal jaysus! legend status no doubt.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Family guy

Quote from: ross4life on May 15, 2011, 05:58:49 PM
Rooney a legend?

Man united 19
Liverpool 18
Arsenal 13
Giggs 12
Scholes 10
Everton 9

What boards did you see this on??

Rocky Mc Guigan

What do you get if you add the number of league titles won by Arsenal, City and Chelski?

ross4life

Quote from: Family guy on May 15, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Rooney a legend?

Man united 19
Liverpool 18
Arsenal 13
Giggs 12
Scholes 10
Everton 9

www.boards.ie
Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on May 15, 2011, 06:20:02 PM
What do you get if you add the number of league titles won by Arsenal, City and Chelski?

19  ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 years today i still have the newspaper clippings, hopefully more of the same in 13 days time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc-l2dAdw-o&feature=player_embedded

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

sammymaguire

Blackpool and Newcastle with the same number of away wins this season as United... as it stands, Blackpool could better it if they beat United on Sunday  :-\  :-\

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: sammymaguire on May 15, 2011, 10:45:37 PM
Blackpool and Newcastle with the same number of away wins this season as United... as it stands, Blackpool could better it if they beat United on Sunday  :-\  :-\
And your point is what exactly?

ross4life

United picked up 10 points with 10 draws on the road, on another season 50% of those draws would be wins. I think only Chelsea,Arsenal & spurs picked up more away points than United this season.

Gaffer

Quote from: ross4life on May 15, 2011, 06:38:54 PM
Quote from: Family guy on May 15, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Rooney a legend?

Man united 19
Liverpool 18
Arsenal 13
Giggs 12
Scholes 10
Everton 9

www.boards.ie
Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on May 15, 2011, 06:20:02 PM

19  ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 years today i still have the newspaper clippings, hopefully more of the same in 13 days time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc-l2dAdw-o&feature=player_embedded

You can forget that one !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"