Ulster Minor Football Championship 2010

Started by hobit hunter, May 10, 2010, 06:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

orangeman

Fantastic win for Tyrone who like the seniors looked really under the cosh for the first 15 minutes but who went on to dominate the rest of the 2nd half.

The ref seemed to want to keep the ball in the Tyrone half of the pitch for the 2nd half but the Tyrone defence did well under enormous pressure.

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: orangeman on June 19, 2010, 10:00:04 PM
Fantastic win for Tyrone who like the seniors looked really under the cosh for the first 15 minutes but who went on to dominate the rest of the 2nd half.

The ref seemed to want to keep the ball in the Tyrone half of the pitch for the 2nd half but the Tyrone defence did well under enormous pressure.

In fairness OM Tyrone done it without any help from the ref.
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

orangeman

Quote from: 020304 Tir Eoghain on June 19, 2010, 10:02:00 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 19, 2010, 10:00:04 PM

In fairness OM Tyrone done it without any help from the ref.

Any idea of the free count in the 2nd half ??

omagh_gael

Cheers tyrone86, fair play to the young lads on another great win. We are really in privileged times being able to look forward to another minor/senior ulster final. Well done!

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 19, 2010, 10:08:38 PM
Cheers tyrone86, fair play to the young lads on another great win. We are really in privileged times being able to look forward to another minor/senior ulster final. Well done!

Agree with that. Long may it continue ;D
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Anybody know the venue for the Armagh v Cavan SF? It's listed for next Sunday at 1:45 on the Ulster Council's website but no venue is given. Breffni park is hosting the Senior Semi but would Armagh object to home advantage?

Harold Disgracey

Armagh minor hurlers are playing in the Ulster final at the same time next Sunday, there are some dual players so I think the football may be postponed.

Any craic

Down have some real goal chances at the end on Saturday - fantastic save from Mooney too. Great action and interview with Tyrone captain here - http://ulster.gaa.ie///

CountyGK

UMHC Final - 27.06.10
Armagh v Antrim
Casement Park @ 1.30pm

All support welcome!

PatDaly

Ulster Minor Football Championship Semi-Final: An Cabhán v Ard Mhacha
Venue: Páirc Thiarnaigh Naofa, Cluain Eois
Date: Sunday 4th Jul 2010 at 7pm

http://ulster.gaa.ie/2010/06/27/ulster-final-venue-confirmed/

The second Minor Football Championship semi final between Armagh and Cavan will take place on Sunday 4th July in Clones also, with a 7pm throw in.

Orior

Any updates on the Armagh v Cavan semi-final?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

charlie stubbs

full moon

Cavan were the better team in my opinion, but due to an idiotic sending off and there after some poor substitutions they threw it away.

Orior

Quote from: full moon on July 04, 2010, 09:58:40 PM
Cavan were the better team in my opinion, but due to an idiotic sending off and there after some poor substitutions they threw it away.

I dont really mind if the opposition are better, just as long as Armagh win.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians