Started by Duine Eile, May 21, 2017, 11:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Knee in the balls by Higgins. Right decsion by ref

Some dive by Cillian for the black card  ;D

dublin7

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

Pure filth from Higgins. Red card all day long. I wonder will he appeal??????

Ridiculous black card for galway player. He stood his ground. Cillian O'Connor was a disgrace with his dive. Been spending too much time watching the movie platoon.

weareros

Total cheating by COC there and secured both a black card and a point.

cicfada

I thought Flynn fouled him all right but a black card?

screenexile

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

Some dive by Cillian for the black card  ;D

Any streams lads? I have one but it's a bit crap would love to see another replay of the O'Connor incident I think the same as you Hound he looked to run into the Galway lad and fall down!

mayoaremagic

Quote from: weareros on June 11, 2017, 04:36:37 PM
Total cheating by COC there and secured both a black card and a point.

COC done nothing wrong

Wildweasel74

Jesus lads read up on the rules, black card all day long, Galway man body checked him.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 11, 2017, 04:39:28 PM
Jesus lads read up on the rules, black card all day long, Galway man body checked him.
you are allowed to stand your ground

Wildweasel74

But he didnt stand his ground did he, he was still moving forwards, not standing his ground to stop the mayo man getting by him!!

Captain Obvious

sending off and black cards were correct calls but foolish by Higgins,Flynn. Galway with the extra man and Mayo with the wind advantage makes for a interesting 2nd half.

dublin7

I know mayo forwards are rubbish but is he supposed to just step out of the way and let him score. If you watch it the galway player doesn't move and COC runs into him and throws himself to the ground. The way he threw himself down its a wonder he didn't injure himself. Joke of a decision

OgraAnDun

Quote from: dublin7 on June 11, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

I know mayo forwards are rubbish but is he supposed to just step out of the way and let him score. If you watch it the galway player doesn't move and COC runs into him and throws himself to the ground. The way he threw himself down its a wonder he didn't injure himself. Joke of a decision

After seeing the replay I thought it was pretty harsh but in real time it was a definite black.

Il Bomber Destro

The Higgins one looked soft enough. Was there something more to it or was it for the shove into Comer's chest?

Cillian O'Connor definitely should have walked after he threw two punches at Galway players in quick succession - also got the Galway lad black carded, much like he did with James McCarthy last year.

Mano

Galway playing with gale force wind and an extra man allowing Mayo to get possession from kickouts. This will come back to haunt them second half

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: dublin7 on June 11, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

I know mayo forwards are rubbish but is he supposed to just step out of the way and let him score. If you watch it the galway player doesn't move and COC runs into him and throws himself to the ground.

That's how I saw it. COC knew he wasn't getting to the ball so ran into Flynn and collapsed. Ref bought it. If it was anyone else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt but COC is up to all sorts today.