when gstq is played in croke park remember aidan mc anespie

Started by true ulster gael, February 22, 2007, 06:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: SlimShady on February 27, 2007, 09:36:30 AM
you hang on to the identity of another Country ffs!!

Do I?
Quote from: SlimShady on February 27, 2007, 09:36:30 AM
i blame your bringing up, but its sadder to know that your poor weans are going to be brought up believing your oul nonsense.

Interesting analysis, considering you know slightly less that fcuk all about how I was brought up.

SlimShady

yes you do.

and the its clear to see the way you were brought up by your posts on here!

Captain Scarlet

this thread has gone into the mire. if this conversation was in the pub somene would surely just come out with "stop talking shiite".

jaysus lads the game is over, its too late and we beat the crap out of the england rugby team, game over. :-X
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: SammyG on February 27, 2007, 09:17:26 AM
As I've said many times, I tend to have an extra pint and arrive after the anthems.

There's a tradition like that in Dublin too Sammy  :D

reddgnhand

Just on the subject I was driving past a bar in Dungannon before the start of Saturday's game. This bar would be known as a protestant/unionist bar. I saw a couple of lads heading into the bar with their Ireland rugby jerseys on and couldnt help but wonder what they would be doing during the national anthems. The volume would probably be turned down during the Irish national anthem and then they more than likely stood for the oppositions national anthem. Try explaining that one to a foreigner.