TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan Tremblay

Currently watching SOA at the moment, good but not great, the accents are ridiculously funny at times!

Stumbled across Banshee also, a good watch too would recommend!

Looking forward to The Walking Dead starting again in two weeks, they have somehow managed to keep it fresh and full of suspense despite my early concerns it would become redundant and repetitive!

I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Tony Baloney

Anyone watching The Leftovers? The pilot episode had me thinking it will be another "Heroes" or similar that runs out of puff. Have still to watch episodes 2 and 3.

nrico2006

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 24, 2014, 01:49:28 PM
Anyone watching The Leftovers? The pilot episode had me thinking it will be another "Heroes" or similar that runs out of puff. Have still to watch episodes 2 and 3.

Aye, watched the first few and its ok so far.  Sticking with it as its a HBO show but wondering where it will go. 

The Walking Dead was good towards the end of the last season but for a while it was pretty boring, seemed to be stuck in the prison for far too long. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

charlieTully

Is justified worth getting into. Apologies if it has been covered before

Minder

Really getting into Gomorrah, anyone else watching it ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JimStynes

Generation War on Netflix is unreal! It's a mini series and each episode is an hour and half long I think. Really worth a watch.

bennydorano

Good show, was on BBC2 (or 4) a while back.

oakleafgael

Quote from: Minder on October 04, 2014, 07:52:52 PM
Really getting into Gomorrah, anyone else watching it ?

Aye, great show. Ciro is some boy.

5 Sams

I have a weird fascination with "Harrow: A very British school."
The Aristocrat Years

Bingo

Surprised Love/Hate hasn't been mentioned yet.

Enjoyed last nights opening episode. Fast paced, tied up from last year and set up the rest of series, which will likely be Nidges survival.

Surely he can't get out of this?

Hereiam

Ole Nidge will be gettin what is coming to him. Time will tell if it can deliver.

Bingo

Quote from: Hereiam on October 06, 2014, 09:44:09 AM
Ole Nidge will be gettin what is coming to him. Time will tell if it can deliver.

With the nature of the show and the unglamorous side of the crimelord scene that it portrays I can't see Nidge surviving.

Shamrock Shore

Thankfully that baseball bat didn't get intimate with Fran's hole  :-[

God14

I missed love/hate last night - does it be repeated at all, or is there anywhere online I could watch it?

screenexile

Quote from: God14 on October 06, 2014, 10:00:48 AM
I missed love/hate last night - does it be repeated at all, or is there anywhere online I could watch it?

http://www.rte.ie/player/gb/show/10330741/

Download Hola Unblocker and you should be able to watch it.