Massacre in Iraq - U.S. troops kill camera men and children

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, April 07, 2010, 01:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Thanks for that mayo but Dixey has this subject covered from top to bottom for us on here
ironically quiet on other atrocities of late though funny enough :-X
Someone needs to educate him on the fact that there are crazy people in all walks of life....not just Americans ::)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: heganboy on April 07, 2010, 04:11:39 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on April 07, 2010, 02:58:05 AM
not just Americans ::)
+1 (this is freaking me out)

I'm more freaked out that American personnel can not tell the difference between a camera and an RPG.....definately officer material ::)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

The video is going to go down very well in the Middle East where the US already has problems in winning hearts and minds.   

www.ourbombs.com is worth a look

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Have to admit the soldiers on the ground look to be trying to save the children, but the gung-ho b**tards on the gunship are an utter disgrace. Was it U.S. or Iraqi military command that insisted on them going to a civilian hospital? The dipshit driving the humvie better have not seen your man on the brick pile, otherwise he is a right **** (it would have been understadable if the ground troops had been under fire at the time).
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

FL/MAYO

That is horrible to watch, I was watching this with a friend of mine last night he pointed out that there are a couple of men behind the Journalists that look like they are armed (about 2.12 min in to clip), does anyone else see that? I could only watch that clip once as it is so disturbing.

theskull1

Remember....it was god who told Bush to do it......praise the lord  >:(

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

stew

Quote from: theskull1 on April 07, 2010, 10:02:50 PM

Fcuk off skull you gypsy, Bush was and is a header and God had nothing to do with him going in to Iraq.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

GalwayBayBoy

Those boys played too much Call of Duty on the xbox growing up. One of them was practically begging so he could start blasting away.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Fcuk that is savage altogether.

"I think I just ran over a body"
"really"
"yeah, ha ha"

WTF
Tbc....

theskull1

Quote from: stew on April 07, 2010, 11:48:43 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on April 07, 2010, 10:02:50 PM

Fcuk off skull you gypsy, Bush was and is a header and God had nothing to do with him going in to Iraq.

Are you actually saying that GW's belief system shouldn't be believed because YOU don't believe it? Thats not whats been argued on the religeous beliefs thread

Both yourself and god should attend some anger management classes stew. You're easy riled

I remember bill hicks doing a skit about the first iraq war and the mindset of the American soldiers way back in the early 90's. He had them to a tee. They really are gung ho cold hearted b**tards and make no doubt about it, god is close in the hearts and minds of most of these murders who can see no wrong in what their doing.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

J70

Did I mishear on the radio today that this was from 2007? Does anyone know if the soldiers were disciplined or were they considered to have acted correctly.