Massacre in Iraq - U.S. troops kill camera men and children

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, April 07, 2010, 01:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Rossfan on April 07, 2010, 07:51:12 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 07, 2010, 07:16:03 PM
why isn't this getting more coverage?

Why would you think  ;)

Sure there is bad shit going on everywhere in the world so why bother highlight when the self elected leaders of the free world massacre people, that Tyrones Own opinion on it anyway.

Tyrones own

Your getting a tiny bit closer myles...I have no problem at all with the highlighting of these atrocities, the point I've been
trying to get across is the picking and choosing of which to pin point and target Ad nauseum to suit what is obviously
an agenda is sickening!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Tyrones own on April 10, 2010, 02:26:05 AM
Your getting a tiny bit closer myles...I have no problem at all with the highlighting of these atrocities, the point I've been
trying to get across is the picking and choosing of which to pin point and target Ad nauseum to suit what is obviously
an agenda is sickening!

Whilst I tend to agree that the US gets a lot of criticism, they have set themselves up as the "worlds policeman and self appointed moral guardians".
Tbc....

give her dixie

I came across this article yesterday, and thought it was an Aprils fools joke.
However, upon closer examination, it is true.

In relation to the Afghan killings mentioned above, the US army has made peace with the father of
the 2 sons, 2 daughters, and grandchild, by giving them 2 sheep. Yes, thats right, 2 sheep!

Now, if only Bin Laden had of arrived in the US following 9/11 with a few sheep, a couple of drop calves,
and maybe a goat, then they would have had no reason to go to illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
If its good enough to give sheep out in Afghanistan for killing innocent people, it should be good
enough for the US.

However, would there be enough sheep in the world to make up for all the innocent people slaughtered
by the US and their arms across the world over the years?

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/special-forces-apologize-afghan-civilian-deaths-sheep/story?id=10320603&page=1
next stop, September 10, for number 4......