Quote from: ExiledGael on May 22, 2007, 05:54:25 PM
AC Milan -1  ;)

You must have loads of money if you can throw it away on bets like that :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ExiledGael

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Sky Sports News reporting that Kuyt will be up front by himself tomorrow night with Gerrard just behind him.

How much truth in it is another matter.

corn02

I expected the Gerrard in behind tactic, but with Crouch as the main striker. Guess we wil lfind out tomorrow.

Hank Everlast

if we play crouch up front then we'd need pennant and KEWELL on the wings as they wud keep in gud supply of crosses... zenden doent really give us much goin forward

SuperSub

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Im off down the country now lads so won't get much time to post here before or after Final
Best of luck to the Pool
Im going for Liverpool(surprise surprise) winning 3-2 after extra time and also have them backed to win on penaltys

You'll Never Walk Alone.

magpie seanie

Liverpool on penalties after a borefest.

Hope Milan rip them a new one but my prediction above is the most likely outcome.

Hank Everlast

0-0 after full time and milan to take it in extra time or peno's!

Gabriel_Hurl

I'm f**king bricking it this morning

However, I can see 'Pool winning 2 nil

Mentalman

Liverpool don't seem to do borefests in finals to be fair, only leading up to them - 3 all with West Ham in last years FA cup final, won on penalties, 3 nill down to Milan in 2005 at half time, won on penos, 4 all with Alaves in the Uefa cup final, won on a golden goal. If it's nil all after extra time, and Liverpool win on penalties, I'm sure their fans will take it somehow?
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 23, 2007, 01:42:00 PM
Liverpool on penalties after a borefest.

Hope Milan rip them a new one but my prediction above is the most likely outcome.

Couldn't give a fiddlers f**k if Liverpool don't have a shot on target the whole night and then win on penalties..
Same way i doubt Chelsea fans cared after saturdays Borefest!
You'll Never Walk Alone.