Ok thanks...

might uninstall & reinstall...

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on December 27, 2015, 03:23:16 PM
Quote from: gallsman on December 27, 2015, 03:21:30 PM
Working fine for me.

Ok thanks...

might uninstall & reinstall...

What's the best casting option at present?

gallsman

STREET FIGHTER

tyrone girl

I hadnt used showbox or my tablet in a while but when i go back on now some series will play but when i go into any films it just keeps saying no server available. Either that or it just crashes and stops before i even attempt to download. Should i uninstall and install it again?

nrico2006

Haven't used Showbox in months, been using Cinema HD and KODI.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JoG2

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 06, 2016, 11:47:37 AM
I hadnt used showbox or my tablet in a while but when i go back on now some series will play but when i go into any films it just keeps saying no server available. Either that or it just crashes and stops before i even attempt to download. Should i uninstall and install it again?

You could go into the settings of Showbox and clear the cache.  I wouldn't reinstall at this stage.  This happened the odd time,  same with Movie HD(No streams right now) though does appear to happen more often in fairness.  There hasn't been an update for either Showbox or Movie HD in a good wee while. 

I tend to use Movie HD more often as it is much quicker at playing,  but Showbox tends to have more content.  Both are great.  Neither have Making a Murderer which is surprising,  though I could not find it on Genesis either within Kodi

tyrone girl

Im wondering now if should change. Im completely useless at this stuff though. I am dying to watching Making a Murderer but have no smart tv and wanna try and stream from my samsung tablet. Not sure how successful that will be. I see leads on amazon but again no idea what im at!!

tyrone girl

Am i able to get movie hd or cinema hd on my tablet? Is it hard to get on or same type of thing as showbox?

nrico2006

Movie HD is handy to install and use, same kind of job as showbox where you can use it locally on your device or use it with allcast to stream to your tv.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

laoislad

Quote from: JoG2 on January 06, 2016, 12:24:09 PM

You could go into the settings of Showbox and clear the cache.  I wouldn't reinstall at this stage.  This happened the odd time,  same with Movie HD(No streams right now) though does appear to happen more often in fairness.  There hasn't been an update for either Showbox or Movie HD in a good wee while. 

I tend to use Movie HD more often as it is much quicker at playing,  but Showbox tends to have more content.  Both are great.  Neither have Making a Murderer which is surprising, though I could not find it on Genesis either within Kodi
I'm watching Making a Murderer via Kodi.
What build have you? I am using the beast. All I did was go into TV Shows and used the search function and it came up straight away.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JoG2

Quote from: laoislad on January 06, 2016, 01:09:16 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 06, 2016, 12:24:09 PM

I tend to use Movie HD more often as it is much quicker at playing,  but Showbox tends to have more content.  Both are great.  Neither have Making a Murderer which is surprising, though I could not find it on Genesis either within Kodi
I'm watching Making a Murderer via Kodi.
What build have you? I am using the beast. All I did was go into TV Shows and used the search function and it came up straight away.

swapped the Beat for Black Box yesterday. Was on with gallsman yesterday and my kodi 'skin' doesn't appear to be right even though Im running the latest version. Which addon are you watching it through LL?