The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: under the bar on December 29, 2008, 11:19:43 AM
As Alex Ferguson would say "Ye winnae win nae Championships outside a club at 3am"

Uhhuh  ???

Stalin

Quote from: under the bar on December 29, 2008, 11:19:43 AM
As Alex Ferguson would say "Ye winnae win nae Championships outside nae club at 3am"

Really? He said that? What about Premierships, can you win those outside clubs at 3am?
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

under the bar

QuoteAs Alex Ferguson would say "Ye winnae win nae Championships outside nae club at 3am"

Really? He said that? What about Premierships, can you win those outside clubs at 3am?

He said it to Paul McGrath & Bryan Robson.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 28, 2008, 10:51:23 PM
What is most remarkable about the last two games is how we managed to win without Arvalo Arbeloa  ;) ;)

Taking a well deserved break  ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: under the bar on December 29, 2008, 02:20:18 PM
QuoteAs Alex Ferguson would say "Ye winnae win nae Championships outside nae club at 3am"

I'd highly doubt he said that - being he shipped McGrath off a good 6 years before there even was a Premiership

under the bar

I'd highly doubt he said that - being he shipped McGrath off a good 6 years before there even was a Premiership

That's why he said Championship.......

Gabriel_Hurl

Pay no heed - it's too early - haven't had my coffee yet  :D

milltown row

ok lads, the pool are 5/2 or 3/1 whatever bookies you go to. is this the time to hit them for a Celtic, Pool, Linfield, treble? 20 quid pays out around 150 quid

can Liverpool win the League?

Gabriel_Hurl

if they win all their remaining games they will  :D

milltown row

::)

stats show that the team leading into the new year go on to win the league.

Dinny Breen

Quotestats show that the team leading into the new year go on to win the league.

Did Arsenal win it last year?
#newbridgeornowhere

Over the Bar

stats show that the team leading into the new year go on to win the league.

I think you omitted the rather important word "usually".

Newcastle led by 12 points at New Year in 1996.

The Real Laoislad

Lads I'm booking my trip to Liverpool for the Real game,I notice it's nearly a €100 per cheaper to fly to Manchester than to Liverpool,Has anyone any idea the cost of a Taxi to get from Manchester to Liverpool or is there a better way to travel between the two?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 29, 2008, 07:56:45 PM
Lads I'm booking my trip to Liverpool for the Real game,I notice it's nearly a €100 per cheaper to fly to Manchester than to Liverpool,Has anyone any idea the cost of a Taxi to get from Manchester to Liverpool or is there a better way to travel between the two?

See United thread.

Stalin

The Reds XI in full is: Cavalieri, Insua, Carragher, Hyypia, Agger, Babel, Riera, Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard, Keane. Subs: Reina, Torres, Aurelio, Lucas, Ngog, El Zhar, Skrtel.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic