Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: under the bar on February 11, 2012, 03:09:43 PM
Well said Fergie!

Ball back in Kenny's court.

Fergie's interview was good. Suarez was out of order. Obviously Ferguson went too far in his never playing for Liverpool again statement, but Dalglish needs to tell Suarez to stop putting himself above the club. LFC backed him, and he should have respected that and moved on.

under the bar

Masterstroke from Fergie, driving a wedge between Suarez and LFC.  Kenny will be seething.

The Worker

ballinaman

Vital 3 points. Delighted. Norwich and Spurs away up next, huge games.

EC Unique

Quote from: The Worker on February 11, 2012, 04:11:34 PM
Quote from: The Worker on February 08, 2012, 08:52:03 PM
utd will edge this game 2-1

;)

Fair play Worker you got the score right but 'edge' is not a word that will be used too much.

ludermor

there was plenty of edge!

Jonah

Quote from: EC Unique on February 11, 2012, 02:40:07 PM
Delighted for Evra. Great to see him celebrating.

Evra made himself look like a dick at the end which is a shame as he had been the bigger man from the start, even Fergie admitted he was wrong to do what he did.
Suarez should have just shook his hand and let that be it, I think he actually is to blame for Liverpool losing or at least for Liverpool playing so poor today as it had to affect the rest of the players especially after the halftime incident which wouldn't have happened if Suarez had just shaken Evra's hand.
Some of the so called United fans on here are a disgrace btw.
Why can a poster get away with wishing a player breaks a leg and the like? If it was said about a GAA player they would be banned from the forum.

BennyCake

Yawn! School playground behaviour.

Why don't they just get rid of this handshaking shite?

gallsman

Quote from: Jonah on February 12, 2012, 12:29:34 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on February 11, 2012, 02:40:07 PM
Delighted for Evra. Great to see him celebrating.

Evra made himself look like a dick at the end which is a shame as he had been the bigger man from the start, even Fergie admitted he was wrong to do what he did.
Suarez should have just shook his hand and let that be it, I think he actually is to blame for Liverpool losing or at least for Liverpool playing so poor today as it had to affect the rest of the players especially after the halftime incident which wouldn't have happened if Suarez had just shaken Evra's hand.
Some of the so called United fans on here are a disgrace btw.
Why can a poster get away with wishing a player breaks a leg and the like? If it was said about a GAA player they would be banned from the forum.

Said poster is known for being a bit of an eejit. Makes up lies about players he's met and stuff.

thebigfella

Nolan was on 5 live giving out  about Suarez ::)  I'm all for racism now if it winds that fat hateful fcuk up. Bored of it all now.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: thebigfella on February 12, 2012, 12:48:31 AM
Nolan was on 5 live giving out  about Suarez ::)  I'm all for racism now if it winds that fat hateful fcuk up. Bored of it all now.
Any reasonable, sane person (not under the bar obviously) is bored of it. Suarez could have shook Evra's hand but he is not obliged to as it's not the playground. If he had done the same people hammering him now would say he was a hypocrite. The 2 boys arent going to be big buddies - it is time the world got over that fact. The media say Suarez is keeping it going but it's them, they love it.

Evra's behaviour was more disgraceful imo.

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

ross4life

While Giggs had some missed placed passes for me his workrate was still as good as ever. Yesterday was one of the first games Fergie didn't feel the need to make any changes during the 90mins credit to the 11 men for pure effort i say.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

BennyHarp

Interesting views by Ferguson on advising Liverpool on how to handle a player who is a bit of a bad boy. He was quick to boot Cantona out of the club after he jumped into the crowd and kicked a fan on the chest, wasn't he? I can't help thinking that that was a worse incident than a failed handshake!
That was never a square ball!!

EC Unique

Good to see Hanson talk some sense on MOTD last night. 

Any chance of villa getting any sort of result today? Draw maybe?