Harrington Is Co-Leading British Open (Get on the bandwagon)

Started by Balboa, July 22, 2007, 04:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL/MAYO

Fair play with the flag, gone straight to freakin ads here

The Real Laoislad

Brilliant delighted for him ;D ;D
Im mad for a game of Golf now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

FL/MAYO

Oraisteach

Great day for Irish golf.  Well done Harrington and McIlroy.

Cloc Mor

Dinny Breen

Greatest day ever in Irish golf, a very humble guy even for a cheeky dub...

#newbridgeornowhere

The Real Laoislad

Anyone hear his little son at the end pointing at the trophy he says " Daddy can i put ladybirds in it"
Brilliant :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stew

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 22, 2007, 08:04:16 PM
Anyone hear his little son at the end pointing at the trophy he says " Daddy can i put ladybirds in it"
Brilliant :D

Maybe Padraig will let him kick it up and down the course like the Galway football team did when they won sam a few years back! ;)

Nah, the Jug is as delicate as the british empire right now and God forbid anything where to happen to it.

Well done Mr Harrington, I am absolutely delighted with this result, I am heading out for a pint the  night with a couple of fellow paddies and we will toast this win. Amazing stuff and I am glad the nightmare on 18 didnt result in his losing of the tournament, the commentators would have been comparing him to that poor ballix Van De Velde for the rest of his career.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

tyroneboi

absolutely delighted harrington won but feel gutted for poor Sergio. Surely his major win isnt too far away now!

FL/MAYO

Funny how everyone is happy for his win even though he is a Dub!!  He did a great interview on RTE radio...very emotional. The American commentators seemed to be disappointed with Sergio losing, went as quick as possible to Indy car racing, missed half of Harringtons acceptance speech. If Sergio or Tiger had won it would be on for another hour.

AZOffaly

Good Stuff Harrington. Fair play to him for taking his second chance, and his play on the 18th the second time around was textbook matchplay. I had a fiver on Garcia at 33/1 each way. When it went to the playoff I laid off €100 of the potential winnings onto Harrington. Couldn't lose at that point so happy days.