Doire v Mhuineacháin 24/5/09

Started by Oakleafer93, April 27, 2009, 12:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the green man

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 11:07:12 PM
What about Chrissy McKaigue falling like a ton of bricks holding his face after a "tackle".

Or a rabbit punch to the face, even

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: the green man on June 18, 2009, 11:31:41 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 11:07:12 PM
What about Chrissy McKaigue falling like a ton of bricks holding his face after a "tackle".

Or a rabbit punch to the face, even

:D So your trying to say he was punched and this was what floored him?

the green man

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 11:33:32 PM

If you were to take the time to watch the video in slow mo, you'd see the reflex action of mc kaigues head. Its not something that you can turn on just like that. But sure you can continue to be obtuse and spout what you want to.

JMohan

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 11:28:18 PM
QuoteI'm saying he reacted wrong and dishonestly.

Would this not somehow blame him for the subsequent suspension for Mullan if he reacted to get a reaction from the referee or the CCC?

Quote"What about Chrissy McKaigue falling like a ton of bricks holding his face after a "tackle". ... So oh now it's the old cry baby boy school line - "Miss he did it first" so it's ok then is it?

You mentioned the fact that McManus reacted wrong and dishonestly, why not mention the fact that McKaigue did it as well? I was just pointing out a fact and didn't mean it in the way of "he did it first, so its ok for me to do it"
Are you slow? Seriously? .... I said McKaigue was wrong.

There is no call for this in the game and alot of players are guilty of it, but the fact still remains that McManus was kneed somewhere by Mullan, and was hurt by it, so how did he react wrong and dishonestly?
Yes. You are slow.
He was kneed in the chest and held his balls to get the man a longer sentence or greater punishment. = Dishonest

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: the green man on June 18, 2009, 11:37:23 PM

If you were to take the time to watch the video in slow mo, you'd see the reflex action of mc kaigues head. Its not something that you can turn on just like that. But sure you can continue to be obtuse and spout what you want to.

Even one of your own was embarrassed about the incident - http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=12088.msg555064#msg555064

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: JMohan on June 18, 2009, 11:37:59 PM

Would this not somehow blame him for the subsequent suspension for Mullan if he reacted to get a reaction from the referee or the CCC?

Quote"What about Chrissy McKaigue falling like a ton of bricks holding his face after a "tackle". ... So oh now it's the old cry baby boy school line - "Miss he did it first" so it's ok then is it?

You mentioned the fact that McManus reacted wrong and dishonestly, why not mention the fact that McKaigue did it as well? I was just pointing out a fact and didn't mean it in the way of "he did it first, so its ok for me to do it"

There is no call for this in the game and alot of players are guilty of it, but the fact still remains that McManus was kneed somewhere by Mullan, and was hurt by it, so how did he react wrong and dishonestly?
Yes. You are slow.
He was kneed in the chest and held his balls to get the man a longer sentence or greater punishment. = Dishonest

I supose we won't know where Mullan connected with his knee until we see this new footage. I thought Derry's appeal was on the basis that Tommy McGuigan kneed SML in the balls in the league game and got 4 weeks suspension for it and Mullan should have got a similar ban. When the CCC handed out the ban, did it say that he got 8 weeks for a knee in the balls, rather than just 4 weeks for striking with the knee?

Main Street

Quote from: JMohan on June 18, 2009, 10:27:41 PM
Quote from: GBXII on June 18, 2009, 06:49:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4oJdShQHA  that should be the link to the 'original' footage. Agree that this is a bit of a joke, the reaction gives it away like, the Monaghan player is holding his balls!! And he definitely didn't knee him in the chest..that much is clear. 

Well it just goes to show you the dishonesty of McManus to try and get a man sent off by intimating that he was kneed in the groin.
He kneed him - in the stomach - not in the groin.
Get a grip on to yourself. Your talk is cheap.
Video evidence did not prove the catagory 2 of 8 weeks, does not mean McManus did not get a fair whack
Why are you claiming McManus is dishonest? He got a whack where it hurt.
Not like that idiot who feigned getting hit later on.

JMohan

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 11:52:26 PM
Quote from: JMohan on June 18, 2009, 11:37:59 PM

Yes. You are slow.

I supose we won't know where Mullan connected with his knee until we see this new footage. I thought Derry's appeal was on the basis that Tommy McGuigan kneed SML in the balls in the league game and got 4 weeks suspension for it and Mullan should have got a similar ban. When the CCC handed out the ban, did it say that he got 8 weeks for a knee in the balls, rather than just 4 weeks for striking with the knee?
You're not embarrassed by now?

JMohan

Quote from: Main Street on June 19, 2009, 12:06:36 AM
Quote from: JMohan on June 18, 2009, 10:27:41 PM
Quote from: GBXII on June 18, 2009, 06:49:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4oJdShQHA  that should be the link to the 'original' footage. Agree that this is a bit of a joke, the reaction gives it away like, the Monaghan player is holding his balls!! And he definitely didn't knee him in the chest..that much is clear. 

Well it just goes to show you the dishonesty of McManus to try and get a man sent off by intimating that he was kneed in the groin.
He kneed him - in the stomach - not in the groin.
Get a grip on to yourself. Your talk is cheap.
Video evidence did not prove the catagory 2 of 8 weeks, does not mean McManus did not get a fair whack
Why are you claiming McManus is dishonest? He got a whack where it hurt.
Not like that idiot who feigned getting hit later on.
McManus tried to make the injury look worse than it was  - get over it and move on.
The qualifiers are coming - you'll have more things to moan about ... and the likes of McManus will have more time to roll on the ground.

Schkite

You've been rolling out this bullshit about McManus exaggerrating it ever since the match. Fact is he got a bad knee stuck into him and it hurt, wherever it fully connected. You're the one who needs to get over it and move on, any time I've seen this incident dragged up since the game you've usually had alot to say about it. McManus is an honest player who has never once feigned injury or rolled around on the ground to get someone sent off. Now all of a sudden you're painting a picture of him as a serial diver and dishonest player, complete bullshit.

JMohan

Get over it ... you tried to play rough and negative as usual and got found out this time ... teams have copped on to the Monaghan tactics and you're just being sore losers.
Best of luck in the next round I've hoped you learned your lesson.

Main Street

The yappy schoolkid and his keyboard finally departs.

Captain Black

u buck eejits kept him going. ignore him for godsake. and move on to the next match. its time to stop the autopsy and bury the corpse.

JMohan

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm sorry boys, it's just way too easy to resist wind you Monaghan wans up.

Best of luck in the draw.

the green man

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 11:47:32 PM
Quote from: the green man on June 18, 2009, 11:37:23 PM

Even one of your own was embarrassed about the incident - http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=12088.msg555064#msg555064

The defence shall rest its case with the picture in the Irish News today!