Colin "F*****G" Murray!!!

Started by T O Hare, April 22, 2010, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLord

Exactly! Showed yourself up there!

haranguerer

Even if he is staunch, which is his own perogative, I've never picked up that impression of him from listening to him - referrals to being Irish and Henrys handball, calls derry derry any time I've ever heard him etc, so hes certainly not forcing it down anyones throat.

I like him - he can be a bit annoying but generally good to listen to. Was certainly the best thing about Murray and Bowmans show on r1 a few years back!!

Doogie Browser

The highlights show are a bit of craic, the serious analysis (if you could call it that seems to be reserved for the live games), I have enjoyed their highlights show.  Adding John Motson was a good idea IMO also.

EagleLord

Definatley. The serious stuff seems to be on the live games with shearer, seedorf or whoever it is (most likely because shearer couldnt be good craic if he tried) but the highlights show is light-hearted, the wee montage they done last night, Hansens howlers or whatever it was called, thats what i want to see on the show. Show the football and all, but have the craic too, bit of fun, pick out a couple of funny moments in the game or commentary or something. In which case Colin F*****G Murray, as T O'Hare calls him, fits the bill perfectly. I look forward to the show, and a big reason for that is Murray.

charlie linkbox

Lads, cut out the shite will yis.......

I was at the BBC darts world championships a few months ago there with a few others. On one of the nights we brought a tri-colour along and one of the lads had an Ireland jersey on so there was no questioning our cultural persuasion (I won't say political because I'm not political). Before the darts went live on TV Colin Murray came out to do a bit of an intro on stage for the telly. On his way back he walked along our table and stopped for a chat and a few photographs. He spent a few minutes in our company despite having to return backstage to prepare for the live programme, and I have to say he was nothing other than friendly, good craic, hospitable and a gentleman. I wouldn't have a bad word to say about him after that encounter.

My point being; if all you have to offer this thread is unsubstantiated, ill-informed bias on account of his tradition your opinion isn't worth a f**k.

theskull1

I like Murray

If this was a Stephen "F*****G" Watson thread however ........
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

snoopdog

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 28, 2010, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on June 28, 2010, 04:51:38 PM
Best of Luck to Colin. he has done well and his radio programme on a saturday is brilliant. so good luck on MOTD2.
This thread is a disgrace.
bunch of biggoted p.ricks. Is the lad not allowed to have a different tradition.
Catch yourselves on.

you tithead... he doesn't know you but he hates you  ::)

Once the biggots are cornered they come out with insults.
He used to work with a mate of mine in Belfast and he speaks very highly of him. your as bad as Gregory Campbell. go back to the hole you crawled out of.

sammymaguire

he can be as staunch as he likes, I was putting it out there as its well known lads, but I really dont give a monkeys about him  ;) its not that important in the big scheme of things, I am more interested in making money  ;D and not giving it to David Prentice Cars Ltd the shower of robbing ba$t@rd$ (which I didn't and fully intend to reclaim loses through them)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 29, 2010, 02:13:56 PM
he can be as staunch as he likes, I was putting it out there as its well known lads, but I really dont give a monkeys about him  ;) its not that important in the big scheme of things, I am more interested in making money  ;D and not giving it to David Prentice Cars Ltd the shower of robbing ba$t@rd$ (which I didn't and fully intend to reclaim loses through them)

So Murrary is a loyalist and Christine Bleakley has a "wee bit of an opinion of herself whilst out and about in belfast a few years back". 

You do talk some shite. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

sammymaguire

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 29, 2010, 07:24:48 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on June 29, 2010, 02:13:56 PM

So Murrary is a loyalist and Christine Bleakley has a "wee bit of an opinion of herself whilst out and about in belfast a few years back". 

You do talk some shite.

listen to yer man... the biggest shit talker on the net  :D  :D love it pints, you have me all sussed. we all love you keyboard warriors  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Santino

Am 100 % with Pints on this one.
Typical begrudgery!

sammymaguire

Quote from: Santino on June 29, 2010, 10:43:31 PM
Typical begrudgery!

good on ya fella, begrudgery - stating that a certain tv celeb had a "wee opinion of herself" thats harsh eh, shoot me down.

As for Mr Murray... its a well known reputation and been well repeated in the County Down area. I DON'T CARE about him or what he does, what he thinks, what he says as long as it doesn't affect me, which I can't ever see happening unless I get into the world of media in which he is doing very well for himself... but on the verge of the marching season and all the paraphernalia being hoisted and flown around the towns/villages of the north, I don't particularly warm to people of this strong political persuasion.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

the colonel

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 30, 2010, 09:20:02 AM
Quote from: Santino on June 29, 2010, 10:43:31 PM
Typical begrudgery!

good on ya fella, begrudgery - stating that a certain tv celeb had a "wee opinion of herself" thats harsh eh, shoot me down.

As for Mr Murray... its a well known reputation and been well repeated in the County Down area. I DON'T CARE about him or what he does, what he thinks, what he says as long as it doesn't affect me, which I can't ever see happening unless I get into the world of media in which he is doing very well for himself... but on the verge of the marching season and all the paraphernalia being hoisted and flown around the towns/villages of the north, I don't particularly warm to people of this strong political persuasion.

Why post like a madman on a thread then if you don't care about him?
the difference between success and failure is energy

sammymaguire

A madman?  :o  :o  :o mmmmm

I was posting something which is well known on the grapevine.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 30, 2010, 11:18:33 AM
A madman?  :o  :o  :o mmmmm

I was posting something which is well known on the grapevine.
You've mad a fool of yourself. Delete the thread and move along :)