Why the heroes welcome for the new taoiseach?

Started by SLIGONIAN, March 09, 2011, 02:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Given the countrys states seeing these clowns lepping up and down, and standing ovations, and big crowds of cheering well wishers is pissing me off.

Enda kenny nearly lost his seat in 2002, lost the 2007 election LUCKIEST LOSS EVER,  and only because fianna fail were so bad hes getting in now. Its looking likely hes going to have won that election on a pack of lies but that will be known later..

Its like me getting starting for Sligo on sunday not because im any good, its because the others players in my position are so shite..

Although i do hope he gets it right and fixes the problems. I really do. Good luck to him but fck the celebrating clowns.

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 09, 2011, 02:27:12 PM
Given the countrys states seeing these clowns lepping up and down, and standing ovations, and big crowds of cheering well wishers is pissing me off.

Enda kenny nearly lost his seat in 2002, lost the 2007 election LUCKIEST LOSS EVER,  and only because fianna fail were so bad hes getting in now. Its looking likely hes going to have won that election on a pack of lies but that will be known later..

Its like me getting starting for Sligo on sunday not because im any good, its because the others players in my position are so shite..

Although i do hope he gets it right and fixes the problems. I really do. Good luck to him but fck the celebrating clowns.

Having watched the going-ons today and for the past few elections, this was the most low key one i can remember, i didn't notice "lepping", his party gave him a round of appluase as he left the Dail, he shook hands with a couple of well wishers and got in his car to go to the park. Not a mayo flag in sight!!! If the Taoiseach was from across the border in 'curry would you have started this infantile thread? Me thinks not.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on March 09, 2011, 02:37:02 PM

Not a mayo flag in sight!!!

There was one there alright.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 09, 2011, 02:38:18 PM
Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on March 09, 2011, 02:37:02 PM

Not a mayo flag in sight!!!

There was one there alright.

We are still missing one or two lads with flags since Sept. 2006, hopefully they will get a lift home with the Garda driver tonight.

Nally Stand

Not everyone was celebrating!! :

On reflection it looks like some sort of caption competition...

"ADAMS FACES CRITICISM OVER HIS DECISION TO WEAR TIE"
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Main Street

Who is in the last picture, the last man standing?

magpie seanie

My effort for the caption competition: SPOT THE TOURIST.

Relax, relax, I'm only messing!

SLIGONIAN

Way to miss the point, nothing to do with mayo ::), do ye get my point that hes only in govt becuase ff are so poor...do ye get that... hes only taoiseach because ff are so shite... whats there to celebrate?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Tubberman

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 09, 2011, 02:50:59 PM
Way to miss the point, nothing to do with mayo ::), do ye get my point that hes only in govt becuase ff are so poor...do ye get that... hes only taoiseach because ff are so shite... whats there to celebrate?

You really are a clown.
He is the democratically elected Taoiseach of the country. He has brought the party from 32 seats in 2002 to 76 now.
If he, his family, his supporters and his party members can't feel some pride and enjoy this day, then it's a sad state of affairs.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 09, 2011, 02:41:51 PM
Not everyone was celebrating!! :

On reflection it looks like some sort of caption competition...

"ADAMS FACES CRITICISM OVER HIS DECISION TO WEAR TIE"

Healy Rae not in chamber- horse was clamped out side dail.

Final Whistle

Not everyday a door handle gets elected as prime minister of a country!!!

Nally Stand

Quote from: Final Whistle on March 09, 2011, 02:54:08 PM

Not everyday a door handle gets elected as prime minister of a country!!!

:D :D :D
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

seafoid

Sandino

If as you say you were picked to play for sligo because all others in you position were poor and in turn, Sligo went on to beat a very very poor Tyrone team in the final, would you not celebrate?
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''