Procrastination

Started by Minus15, April 26, 2009, 06:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minus15

I myself went for the doctor's note. 3000 for yesterday now in for tomorrow and another 3000 for friday in next week

DownFanatic

Quote from: Minus15 on April 28, 2009, 05:21:45 PM
I myself went for the doctor's note. 3000 for yesterday now in for tomorrow and another 3000 for friday in next week

Ive used the funeral one already this year and I think I may have to use the 'I lost my wallet on Saturday night and my memory stick with all my work on it was in it and Ill have to start from scratch again so I'll need more time' excuse.

Puckoon

I procrastinated about fixing the brakes on my car, and I just got raped for 500$ for new brakes and rotors.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

DownFanatic

Quote from: DownFanatic on April 28, 2009, 05:24:24 PM

Ive used the funeral one already this year and I think I may have to use the 'I lost my wallet on Saturday night and my memory stick with all my work on it was in it and Ill have to start from scratch again so I'll need more time' excuse.

Decided against going down the excuse route. Just 100 words left to do, then a scoot up to the Poly Technical and Ill get this baby in before noon and im done and dusted.   :P

Maiden1

Quote from: DownFanatic on April 29, 2009, 09:24:27 AM
Quote from: DownFanatic on April 28, 2009, 05:24:24 PM

Decided against going down the excuse route. Just 100 words left to do, then a scoot up to the Poly Technical and Ill get this baby in before noon and im done and dusted.   :P

I went out with a girl at college that when she had an assignment that was late told the male lecturers she had 'woman's problems'.  The poor guys just freaked out, no more questions asked and just told her to get it in as soon as she could.  Bad Karma but good thinking.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

tyrone girl

I do that in work sometimes if i want a wee afternoon off . His face goes red and he cant get me out the door quick enough. ;D