Procrastination

Started by Minus15, April 26, 2009, 06:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 27, 2009, 11:42:28 AM
would safely say any of us that are on here at work are guilty of it ;)
'i'll start that after i take a wee look at the board'

:D :D :D
Testing Accessibility

johnneycool

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 27, 2009, 09:43:01 AM
Quote from: Minus15 on April 26, 2009, 06:13:09 PM
Anyone else suffer from this?

Nope.
I would the complete opposite,if something has to be done I do it straight away,it would annoy the f**k out of me otherwise

Have you not got a wife or partner to annoy the f**k out of you if something needs done?

No point in two of you getting annoyed  ;)

tyrone girl

Nope.
I would the complete opposite,if something has to be done I do it straight away,it would annoy the f**k out of me otherwise

U sound like my boyfriend oops ex bf even, did my bloody head in. Everything that needed doin had to be done now. Like on a sat nite if ya wanted to get into bed or onto the sofa for a bit he would decide the feckin front door needed painting and he would have to go start it then, or that shelf he wanted put up in the bathroom would need done there and then. Drove me crazy, glad im starting to think of all the things that pissed me off.  I need someone that when i say ah sure we do it next week they say yeh or even the week after will do no rush  ;D

bingobus

Quote from: tyrone girl on April 27, 2009, 12:49:15 PM

Nope.

U sound like my boyfriend oops ex bf even, did my bloody head in. Everything that needed doin had to be done now. Like on a sat nite if ya wanted to get into bed or onto the sofa for a bit he would decide the feckin front door needed painting and he would have to go start it then, or that shelf he wanted put up in the bathroom would need done there and then. Drove me crazy, glad im starting to think of all the things that pissed me off.  I need someone that when i say ah sure we do it next week they say yeh or even the week after will do no rush  ;D

;D Did you not get the message at that stage? He was then texting on his phone as he sorted out the door?

The Real Laoislad

Nope.

So what your looking for is a lazy f**ker........
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minus15

i'm your man tyronegirl. i think im just lazy though

tyrone girl

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 27, 2009, 12:51:41 PM

Nope.

So what your looking for is a lazy f**ker........

Hmm well not totally lazy. I like one with  a bit of ambition and a bit of drive surely but not to the extent that things have to be done there and then at all times. Drives me mad, me dads like that too. In fact all men i know are. Why cant they piss off and chill out a bit. As long as things get done eventually who cares  :-\

ziggysego

Ziggy says relax. TG, if you asked me to do something for you, I'd eventually get around to it. Not before a quick cuddle.
Testing Accessibility

Maiden1

Nope.

You sure your ex wasn't actually texting Mark?  Don't think there is many men who on odd occasion have a chance to get some action decide they have to paint the door.  Think that should have been your cue to leave through the front door.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Hardy

Don't delay. Procrastinate today!

dodo

leenie

i have work to do and i just can't get around to it have to have it done by tonight,,, keep thinking if i start it in a hour i'll get it done in time.... have been thinking that since 12 .........
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on April 28, 2009, 03:48:07 PM
i have work to do and i just can't get around to it have to have it done by tonight,,, keep think if i start it in a hour i'll get it done in time.... have been thing that since 12 .........

Erm....
Testing Accessibility

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on April 28, 2009, 03:55:50 PM
Quote from: leenie on April 28, 2009, 03:48:07 PM
i have work to do and i just can't get around to it have to have it done by tonight,,, keep think if i start it in a hour i'll get it done in time.... have been thing that since 12 .........

Erm....

actually i am not capable of doing it.......... my head is wrecked!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

DownFanatic

'Apply a theoretical concept to an industry in Switzerland which takes into account market entry and distribution strategies, international pricing issues, communication issues and product decisions'

I have just succumb to crippling procrastination. The above has to be in by 12 noon tomorrow and I havent started it yet. I think I may have to use one of 'my deadline extension pleas' which have worked so well in the past.