UNREST IN MAYO

Started by Shrewdness, September 15, 2015, 09:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrewdness

Here in Roscommon, we're hearing ''chatter'' coming from Mayo, that there could be significant unrest surrounding the Mayo Senior Football team, management, Co Board etc. Thought at first that it might be the usual whinging that goes on in every county after a defeat. But i see some prominent Mayo posters from this board, discussing it among themselves on the 'Local Gaa Discussion' Thread, as they're entitled to do.. But, why not share it with the rest of us? After all, you know what they say, '' a problem shared, is a problem halved'?. So lads, what's going on in Mayo?

moysider

Rossfan

Hopefully another 2010 around the corner ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

moysider

Quote from: Rossfan on September 15, 2015, 09:36:36 AM
I thought we turned a corner in 2010?

deiseach

There won't be car left unpushed in Mayo tonight.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on September 15, 2015, 11:11:14 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 15, 2015, 09:36:36 AM
I thought we turned a corner in 2010?

Maybe to the graveyard.

Shrewdness

Have heard from a Mayo 'sympathiser' in Ballagh, that many of the Mayo players aren't happy with certain aspects of the management of the team...Why is it always the Mayo management that take the blame for the failure to win Sam.. Moran/Morrison were sent packing after one year, John O'Mahony's second reign ended in rancour. Even James Horan, who came so close to winning Sam, was accused by some Mayo supporters of never having a Plan B if Plan A wasn't working. Now it seems that Holmes and Connelly are in the firing line. Might be time some of the Mayo players had a look at their own role in these 'failures?

macdanger2

It's great to know that the Rossie care so much, thanks lads  :-*

GalwayBayBoy

muppet

That's just Ballina Women who are fed up with Ballinamen and want something different. They'll probably change their minds after a while and head to Belmullet.
MWWSI 2017

Farrandeelin

I stank the place out last night. :-[
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

larryin89

If they don't win the fbd they will be ran by the start of the league , it's fbd or bust at this stage . Word is they will risk breaking the collective training rule to peak for fbd . 2015 was a write off after the ðebacle in castlebar v Ross in fbd, not even Sam Maguire would suffice after it , it is the sole reason we are not competing in this Sunday's final, morale was never right since.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Mayo Border

. . . . . You are joking Larry..?  Aren't you?

giveballaghback

There is unrest in Mayo since 1951, sure all will settle down when the first "Mayo for Sam 2016" goes up,
I hear Buckley is pulling plant on ye.

From the Bunker

Quote from: giveballaghback on September 15, 2015, 09:58:15 PM
There is unrest in Mayo since 1951, sure all will settle down when the first "Mayo for Sam 2016" goes up,
I hear Buckley is pulling plant on ye.

Ah (as you well know) these Kerry lads don't like to stay on a sinking ship!  ;)