Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaapunter

Quote from: Onion Bag on February 21, 2008, 12:05:49 PM
Quote from: gaapunter on February 20, 2008, 03:40:07 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on February 20, 2008, 02:57:12 PM
Gaapunter,

You are only a newbie, You have to be at the very least a full member before you can slag other users! Get It  >:(

you would know alot about it- you and ill decide two fine judges

Think you are getting too big for your boots gaapunter,

If you cant come on and write something constructive, then you know where the Log Off Button is, Get it
onion bag at least the bag part is correct

winsamsoon

I see the moderators rubbing their hands for this one.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Onion Bag

gaapunter,

Why dont you just F**k off and go back to wherever it is you came from, there was peace and harmony on the board until you came along, and i think everyone will agree. Considering opening a thread :-

" Should  we punt the gaapunter out"? ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Real1995

Nice guys always finish second!

Tyrones own

Quote from: Double Cross on February 18, 2008, 06:27:20 PM
Quote from: Nimbus on February 18, 2008, 10:48:28 AM
Any positives come out of Mullingar yesterday?

The sooner the Cross lads are back playing the better, but they wont be back `til after the All Ireland Club Final on St Patricks Day.

Oops.......... :P
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

gaapunter

Quote from: Tyrones own on February 24, 2008, 04:54:17 PM

The sooner the Cross lads are back playing the better, but they wont be back `til after the All Ireland Club Final on St Patricks Day.

Your rite- great to see that cross scum beat- i do believe that is the end of this current team- brilliant up the clans for ths armagh championship in 08

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: gaapunter on February 25, 2008, 08:54:51 AM

Your rite- great to see that cross scum beat- i do believe that is the end of this current team- brilliant up the clans for ths armagh championship in 08

another WUM on the board, that's all we need.  I dunno how you could say that this is the last of Cross and be expected to taken seriously on this thread.

Onion Bag

Are you serious gaapunter, the end of cross? As el_cuervo_fc rightly states, you cannot be expected to be taken seriously, Clans for c'ship 08 is also a bit of a sweeping stement

gaapunter

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on February 25, 2008, 09:52:55 AM

another WUM on the board, that's all we need.  I dunno how you could say that this is the last of Cross and be expected to taken seriously on this thread.

we will see my frien to me cross seemed a very very tired team- too many boys over the hill- watch and see

winsamsoon

Quote from: Onion Bag on February 25, 2008, 10:31:56 AM

Are you serious gaapunter, the end of cross? As el_cuervo_fc rightly states, you cannot be expected to be taken seriously, Clans for c'ship 08 is also a bit of a sweeping stement

Whilst i don't agree that it is the end of the Cross team by any means!!! I don't see how him writing the Clans for the 2008 championship can be discribed as a sweeping statement. After all they are in it aren't they?? So they have as much chance of winning it as anyone. When you add that they are the in the quarter final already then i think "sweeping statement" speech would soley be based on a dislike for the clans and an unwillingness to come out of a crossmaglen mindset. The Cross have to loose sometime and i wanted them to win yesterday as they were representing my county but they didn't. They are still the top team team in Armagh club football and all teams will have their work cut out beating them in the Domestic championship but this could be the year someone does it. The defeat for Cross yesterday may just unsettle them and it is up to the other teams in Armagh to take advantage of that if they are able. But if you are not in you can't win and the blues will be in there as will the other willing participants.

Onion Bag

Ok winsamsoon, "Sweeping statement" may have been the wrong choice of words, Of course he clans will be in it to win it, But what i was saying is that i think there are a few teams that are still a fair bit behind cross but also a a couple of steps ahead of the Clans, im not in a cross mindset at all, in fact i would like to see someone different win it. it would be good for Armagh Football overall, so Good luck to the Clans for 08  ;)

winsamsoon

Well now onion bag that is much clearer and straight to the point :D :D :D

gaapunter

Quote from: Onion Bag on February 25, 2008, 03:37:49 PM
Ok winsamsoon, "Sweeping statement" may have been the wrong choice of words, Of course he clans will be in it to win it, But what i was saying is that i think there are a few teams that are still a fair bit behind cross but also a a couple of steps ahead of the Clans, im not in a cross mindset at all, in fact i would like to see someone different win it. it would be good for Armagh Football overall, so Good luck to the Clans for 08  ;)

Onion bag who would be the few teams that are a few steps ahead of the clans- after all the clans won division one in 2006- finished runners up in 2007 lost to cross in the 2006 county final- granted they suffered a shock defeat to portadown in the 2007 championship - but i and many other gaels would say they are a clear second to cross and uin truth the only team that possiby beat them

bennydorano

Hard to see why Clann's would be ahead of Dromintee or Ogs in any pecking order, when's the last time Clan's beat Dromintee or Pearse Og (or even Harps for that matter) in the championship when it counted?

Skiddybadoo

Can someone please post the u-21 squad which has been announced (perhaps I've missed it?)