Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

5/6 for Ipswich against preston is bet of the year..

paco

Milltown Row2

Hit a few bets today, first off, did early one, Harliquinns, and Leeds, then did a Christy ring bet, Kildare, Kerry, Wicklow, and stuck Limerick in also. Bet Leinster half time full time, bit of a sweat on that one!! Stuck winnings on Limerick minus 3 could not believe how the game was panning out!!

Had a fiver on Chelsea on 65 minutes 15/8!!

Withdrew money from Paddy Power two weeks running ;D

Bet of the day was Limerick at 4/5, minus 3 they were 9/5
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paco

Was fairly optimistic about my £10 on Cardiff, Man United -1 and Barcelona -1. Beaten (read: hammered) at the first hurdle :(

SHEEDY

got a football bet up yesterday and reinvested some of it on wolves, celtic and fecking arsenal. they cant expect to be champions with a defence like that.
nil satis nisi optimum

Bogball XV

If liverpool and fulham both score tonight that'll be the second time this season all teams have obliged.  It had never happened before in the premiership (i think).
There'll be some amount of money taken from the bookies on those goals galore type bets.

Don Johnson

The goals happened one weekend in the Premiership this season a few months back.

Bogball XV

Quote from: Don Johnson on May 08, 2011, 06:56:55 PM
The goals happened one weekend in the Premiership this season a few months back.
Yeah, that's why this might be the second time this season ;)

Milltown Row2

Waiting on 4 odds on shots tonight (did 9 5 up) to lift £130 quids. Bound to get beat somewhere along the line!!

The Club championships are being played in counties at the minute, Cork, Kilkenny, Galway and Offaly so a lot of odds on shots playing

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

had sunderland at 4/1 and stoke today at 4/1. lost a few accums. but one came in but only at 4/1 also. not a bad last weekend of the season.

Up 743 euro since Jan. (only bet 10 on the accum and 20/30 on games with 4/1 or better)so hopefully i keep away from the summer soccer leagues and be back in august with the luck ive had since xmas.

Milltown Row2

Bet Winnings   1 Wins from 1 lines
West Brom (Win), Wolves (Win), Blackpool (Win), Draw (Win)   £144.70

My early bet for the day ;D ;D

Get in, I'm on a roll, picked up 30 last night to.  Going for Stoke first half and draw second half 13/1

paco

West Brom hadn't kept a clean sheet in 33 games, and they let me down for a goals bet today! Unbelievable.

sammymaguire

Quote from: paco on May 14, 2011, 02:57:11 PM
West Brom hadn't kept a clean sheet in 33 games, and they let me down for a goals bet today! Unbelievable.

Everton let you down fella, not West Brom, they caught me out too  >:(
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

Thank FCUK they did ;)

paco

Quote from: sammymaguire on May 14, 2011, 03:08:28 PM

Everton let you down fella, not West Brom, they caught me out too  >:(

You know what I mean :D Milltown, I'm happy for you! The day is young, plenty of time to make up for that...