Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

lech poznan - evens-  ht when 0-0 let in last minute goal ended 1-1

accum - Reading , Luton  , Accrington Stanley , Southampton , Peterborough , Leyton Orient , Sheff Wed ,  Luton let me down last minute goal.

reading when 1-1 75 mins to win @9/5 - thank f**k

kept away from the champions league, never make any money there. Internationals is when ill bet heavy in future last week went very well.

Bogball XV

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on April 05, 2011, 10:35:37 PM
lech poznan - evens-  ht when 0-0 let in last minute goal ended 1-1

accum - Reading , Luton  , Accrington Stanley , Southampton , Peterborough , Leyton Orient , Sheff Wed ,  Luton let me down last minute goal.

reading when 1-1 75 mins to win @9/5 - thank f**k

kept away from the champions league, never make any money there. Internationals is when ill bet heavy in future last week went very well.
last week was a one-off, imo internationals have been very trappy this past few years.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

paco

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 12, 2011, 09:39:57 PM
Anyone waiting on Leicester?? Cnuts

I was. But got another up:

£5 on Celtic @ 4/11, QPR @ 6/5, Cardiff @ evens and United @ 6/5.

Doogie Browser

Needed Southampton to score for a goal rush, the useless cnuts had 15+ attempts at goal!

sammymaguire

Quote from: paco on April 12, 2011, 09:48:37 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on April 12, 2011, 09:39:57 PM
Anyone waiting on Leicester?? Cnuts

I was. But got another up:

£5 on Celtic @ 4/11, QPR @ 6/5, Cardiff @ evens and United @ 6/5.

Same as, done goals galore on Watford, Swansea, Doncaster and Derby but also had Forest, Bury, Brighton, Reading and Leicester

Still a good few quid up but they cost me about £100
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

paco

Almost identical to my other accum. Thought it was too good to be true when I seen the Bury and Brighton scorelines, turns out it was!

PadraicHenryPearse

had celtic, cardiff, barca, QPR, bury, brighton, reading and southampton 10 paid 1100. f**king Saints.

Gave the accum to a girl in Work but she missed out southhampton when she bet - 10 paid 500 odd. lucky girl.

I knew i'd be screwed so did the bet minus southamton and celtic (as they were 1-0 by the time i got home from work) 10 paid 310. Had to setup a ladbrokes account PP not working for me all night.

marseille cost me at the weekend and some stupid bets on swedish and dutch games when bored cost me too. Feel better tonight.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on April 12, 2011, 10:48:22 PM
had celtic, cardiff, barca, QPR, bury, brighton, reading and southampton 10 paid 1100. f**king Saints.

Gave the accum to a girl in Work but she missed out southhampton when she bet - 10 paid 500 odd. lucky girl.

I knew i'd be screwed so did the bet minus southamton and celtic (as they were 1-0 by the time i got home from work) 10 paid 310. Had to setup a ladbrokes account PP not working for me all night.

marseille cost me at the weekend and some stupid bets on swedish and dutch games when bored cost me too. Feel better tonight.

Paddy power was messing about all night, managed to bet on the red card bet 2/1 (utd game). Had Cambridge, Bury and Brighton so all good.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersub

The brother had Hernandez 1st scorer and also UTD to win 2-1. Separate bets, if they had been together it would have been a nice lift!

paco

£5 on Barcelona @ 13/8, Reading @ evens, United @ 11/10 and Birmingham @ 6/5 :)

Milltown Row2

Cavan, Cork under 21's,  Utd and Valencia

Dudey to go down in the 4th (popular bet here :D)

As for tomorrow Limerick -4, with Antrim injuries at the minute seems a good bet
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

1.schalke and inter to win
2.barca valencia man u to win
3. chelsea shrrewsbury bury chesterfield southamton accies peterborough to win
4. 13 game accum. all over europe -  the bankers

have a bad feeling about this weekend. Sham Rovers drawing last night lost me 100 in winnings. Prem games to hard to pick. Liverpool @4/1 tomorrow seems great odds after their win against man city.

SHEEDY

done reading, cardiff, chesterfield, peterboro and shrewsbury

also goals galore at blackpool, west ham and leeds
nil satis nisi optimum

Emmett

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 16, 2011, 02:30:50 PM
done reading, cardiff, chesterfield, peterboro and shrewsbury

also goals galore at blackpool, west ham and leeds

Great Betting!!!