Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 18, 2008, 10:59:17 AM
nothing dodgy about friendlies AFS if they win. I done that £40 4 timer stuck glentoran in heres hoping.

You're a Jew Win... ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Still two to play saan but could easily have had a four timer up last night. Glentoran, Leeds,Metz and Kaiserslaten. All won with the dicks out.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

good lad girt saan. But unfortunetly mine has bit the dust.

SidelineKick

Not a football bet but 7 dart accum up  ;D 6 last night then sweating today for final game.  just over 6/1.  And 9/2 double on horses yest.  When your lucks in...
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

The Watcher Pat

Switzerland
Germany
Holland
Ireland
Argentina

Pays £100 for a fiver

Just for a interest...who knows this could be my night!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

winsamsoon

Pat i was going to back germany myself but when i seen the team they had out i decided against it. It was absolutely terrible. The Darlington whores knocked me in that four timer from Monday night was waiting on Brazil last night and they won 6-2

Oh and Pat i wouldn't put a bet on that Ireland team with free money they are rank aswell ;) :D

bigfrank

Big Frank is back lol

Ebbsfleet United
Ronnie o sullivan to beat stephen hendry 7/10

100 double

Enjoy your winnings!!!

SidelineKick

BF I am going to publicly state now that I'm not going to do this bet.  I look forward to tomorrow to see who has made the correct choice  ;D

Reported.

Minder

I will supply you all with a list of cant be beaten naps tomorrow.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bigfrank on November 20, 2008, 05:24:35 PM
Big Frank is back lol

Ebbsfleet United
Ronnie o sullivan to beat stephen hendry 7/10

100 double

Enjoy your winnings!!!

:-\

Not again Frank!

SidelineKick

Did his bet come in Nail?  Thats tool Wade let me down in the darts.  He should have went 8-5 up but missed the double, then it was 7-6 and he ended up gettin beat 10-8.  He threw a televised 9 darter though! (I turned it over for literally 2 or 3 mins and when I turned it back I had missed it)  Was not happy.

Reported.

winsamsoon

always the way of it sideline, you are watching a football match and you nip down for a piss after 80  mins next thing the net is wrecked.

Frank you are a bookies dream lad.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 21, 2008, 09:07:47 AM
Did his bet come in Nail?  Thats tool Wade let me down in the darts.  He should have went 8-5 up but missed the double, then it was 7-6 and he ended up gettin beat 10-8.  He threw a televised 9 darter though! (I turned it over for literally 2 or 3 mins and when I turned it back I had missed it)  Was not happy.

O Sullivan and Hendry drew 3-3...

cavan4ever

The GF's brother did one of those bets last weekend from the coupons where they select certain games and put them in different sections and you select one from each and he put €20 on it and got near €700 back.  Think it was odds of at least 25/1 but his worked out better.

Anyone have any good trebles for this weekend i always seem to be let down by one team.  In a moment of madness last week i put Spurs in my bet, i should have know better  :-[

Our Nail Loney

Anyone who does one or two from each section needs their heads examined

A total mugs bet, every time I pay them out the odds work out better than the set price

Pick your own teams, show a bit of initiative! Do you ever wonder why every bookies have these section lists?? Its to get the mugs in to back them!