The Official Euro 2016 Thread

Started by laoislad, May 22, 2016, 12:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 10, 2016, 09:52:46 PM
How did west ham get payet?? Or leicester kante for that matter??

Because none of us, or anyone other then Steve Walsh in England had heard of Kanté! Payet was seen as a flaky, luxury player.

T Fearon

On the Inplay Skybet 5/1 offer at 85 minutes for France to win 2-1.👍👍👍👍

gallsman

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on June 10, 2016, 10:00:38 PM
On the Inplay Skybet 5/1 offer at 85 minutes for France to win 2-1.👍👍👍👍

Was 8/1 on bet365......

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 10, 2016, 10:19:30 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on June 10, 2016, 09:55:39 PM
Hate to say it but probably a good result for Ireland?

How?

Chances are at best we'll finish 3rd!
Chances are Romania will be one of the teams finishing 3rd!

Four out of six third place finishes with the better points and/or goal difference go into the knockout stages.

clarshack

i thought france were very poor tonight. romania should have had 3 goals. it took a fine strike to get the french out of jail.

Gold

I disagree. I think france are lethal.

Payet is liquid gold

Giroud is not an Aguero or Owen...he won't play off the shoulder and get in behind you,  but he is effective.

And as for saying you won't win with him in your team.....Stefan Guivarche anyone?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Muck Savage

Must be a nightmare trying to police and secure the whole tournament. One one hand looking out for ISIS lunatics and on the other trying to police traveling drunk fans from across Europe.
I hope it's not dominated by riots.

Whitehair

Quote from: ballinaman on June 10, 2016, 05:19:50 PM
Anyone going over?
Heading via London tomorrow. Back on Tuesday. 3 points and no bombs would be lovely!

On Eurostar Sunday morning and staying until the end of the 2nd round. I'm trying to keep the expectations low but you can't help but dream of something special.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Muck Savage on June 10, 2016, 11:09:19 PM
Must be a nightmare trying to police and secure the whole tournament. One one hand looking out for ISIS lunatics and on the other trying to police traveling drunk fans from across Europe.
Let ISIS at the England fans and everyone is a winner.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Gold on June 10, 2016, 11:06:57 PM
I disagree. I think france are lethal.

Payet is liquid gold

Giroud is not an Aguero or Owen...he won't play off the shoulder and get in behind you,  but he is effective.

And as for saying you won't win with him in your team.....Stefan Guivarche anyone?

They're not lethal but i guess djimi traore has a champions league medal so anything is possible!!

yellowcard

Quote from: Muck Savage on June 10, 2016, 11:09:19 PM

Surely you mean from across England.

JPGJOHNNYG

Not making excuses for the England fans but Marseille is rough as f@ck and full of scum bags so im guessing some of the locals were only too happy to get involved.