The OFFICIAL Home And Away Thread

Started by tyrone girl, February 11, 2009, 10:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Wohoo Rois knew id find one  :)

I know the one your talking about alright. So sad. Though did u watch it last night i feel sorry for Angelo now  :-\ I think

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Rois on February 11, 2009, 10:47:29 AM
TG, I'm with you, I have it on Sky Plus so I don't miss it.  Watched one particular episode last wk and cried from start to finish.  I think you'll know which one I'm talking about.

I remember someone held me down and made me watch H*** *** A*** one night... I cried from start to finish as well...

tyrone girl

You loved it ONL ur just scared to admit it. Come on dont be afraid  :P

quit yo jibbajabba

tyrone girl and rois; i agree with ye's; and im a man!!
the wife got me hooked a few yrs back;
we're still in mourning over jacks untimely death; im not even right over sallys departure yet;
tis just one big emotional rollercoaster.......

tyrone girl

wohoho its getting better. You are all coming out of the woodwork now. Just takes someone else to say they love it, gets you all going. Poor jack and poor martha. Hope she gets together with Roman down the line though.

Rois

No, Roman is saving himself for me.  That would be just too handy.  Though I'm glad he got rid of Charlie - she's hard work!

I haven't seen it this wk yet, I'll have a Sky + fest to look forward to at some point.

That Yabbie Creek hospital is some place and the doctors are amazing - they can do everything from comas to cancer treatments, all with the same doctor. 

Our Nail Loney

This thread makes me sick!!!

:'(

tyrone girl

Aww Rois im jealouse now  >:(

Nothing i love better than taping it for a week and watching it all together, or going on hols for 2 wks and watching it all on tape when come back. Heaven

Glad he got rid of Charlie , hes too nice and laid back for her.

Who should kirsty go for ? Kane or Miles?

screenexile

An abomination is what this thread is! Disgusting! Mods???!!

tyrone girl

Ur just jealous cos u arent up to speed on whats happening, il give u some private tutoring if u want

Croí na hÉireann

Bollox, I thought this was a thread for giving out about your neighbours...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

T O Hare

Lads dont reply to Rois and TG, they are winding us up, the pair of mucksavages ;D ;D ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

tyrone girl

U dont know what ur missing 8)

stpauls

this is not going to go down well but both of these shows are shite!! end of story!!

fred the red

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 11, 2009, 10:26:55 AM
I am not having a laugh, never got this obsession with neighbours, 88 page tread on it wtf  ???

Been watching both this past while on fiver , with neighbours being on 2nd, in its rightful place to home and away and just dont get it. Its alrite if theres nothing else on tv, but thats about it. Home and away is unreal at the min

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING!!