beards, goaties, smigs, and moustashes

Started by lawnseed, October 14, 2012, 10:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardchieftain

I've had a beard or a goatee since my late teens. I absolutely loathe shaving, makes my face hurt.

ONeill

Shave every 3 days. For 1.5 days I've more hair on me chin than me head. Turn me upside-down and I'm a regular chap.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Gs Man

Haven't been clean shaven for 6 years until last week. Believe it or not, had to go clean shaven for Game of Thrones. Felt like an arse when i turned up for filming surrounded by beards!
Keep 'er lit

Maguire01

'They' say you should never trust a man with a beard.  :P

Tony Baloney

Captain Obvious

BennyCake

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 21, 2012, 08:50:51 PM
Ray Houghton doing his bit for Movember

Isn't that Brian Potter (aka Peter Kay) from Phoenix Nights?

stew

I hate not being clean shaven, I hate the feel of bristle consequently I shave every day, sometimes twice a day as I get up and shave at five every day.

If I go to the Y and work out I will hit the steam room and shave with a straight edge razor, that shave is the best and lasts me for two days sometimes.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Cold tea

I seriously doubt I could grow a full beard if I tried, it just wouldn't join up!!!

BennyCake

I see Michael Owen is hoping to join the Village People, after his "football career" finishes, judging by his appearance on Sky last night.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Beards.  Are they now back "in" but only if you can grow a wasps' nest of a yoke like Keano?
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on October 10, 2014, 10:15:14 PM
Beards.  Are they now back "in" but only if you can grow a wasps' nest of a yoke like Keano?
I think they were "in". I read in the paper about 4 months ago that we had reached "peak beard" and it was on the way out (except amongst hipsters).

Eamonnca1

Update: I'm now a shaved head with goatee beard man.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

A bit more trimmed than that. And no glasses.