anglocelt39

Well I hear you went down to Kilbeggan and your horse naturally won
Then you flew your Lear jet up to Ballyjamesduff
To see the total eclipse of the sun
Well you're where you should be all the time
And when you're not you're with
Some underworld spy or the wife of a close friend
Wife from a close friend, and...

Ah jesus this gets just better and better. Now if the Deise can't end their all Ireland famine after this effort I give up
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Bud Wiser

The mods should have a little flag to put beside posts that are worth reading, I passed over this several times. Yesterday I just clicked as I was about to switch off and ended up being late because I kept reading. Fair play to lynchbhoy for a great thread.  I'd say if Larry Reilly had been born a few miles south west of his current abode he would have made a great team mate of Shane (The Cake) Curran.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Bud Wiser on February 23, 2008, 05:41:49 PM
The mods should have a little flag to put beside posts that are worth reading, I passed over this several times. Yesterday I just clicked as I was about to switch off and ended up being late because I kept reading. Fair play to lynchbhoy for a great thread.  I'd say if Larry Reilly had been born a few miles south west of his current abode he would have made a great team mate of Shane (The Cake) Curran.

Larry Reilly eats cake for breakfast.

DoYerJob Linesman

Maradona battled obesity towards the end of is career.

Larry Reilly battled obesity his whole career!
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Surreal Steve

Jesus uns didnt half rape and pillage this thread. a bit like prison break, excellent start but then the arse starts to get worn....

l

Shamrock Shore

Larry Reilly was once asked "Larry, do you fear Longford on Sunday"

"No - did them hoors ever win an Ulster title"?

thebandit

If Larry Reilly had been born in Ballaghdereen it would be in Cavan

ludermor

Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 23, 2008, 09:43:05 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on February 23, 2008, 05:41:49 PM

Larry Reilly eats cake for breakfast.
More sex scandals from the rossies

Louth Exile

Some pure classics lads, great way to cheer yourself up on a Monday  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

amallon

When Larry Reilly was circumsized his foreskin was not disposed of. Instead it was raised as a normal child, and it grew to love the game of Gaelic Football. Today we know Larry Reilly's foreskin as Ryan McMenemin!
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

mylestheslasher

I think you'll find Larrys foreskin amounted to a better footballer than McMenamin. I heard a rumour in the blackhorse that Larrys foreskin became Maurice Fitzgerald and that Maurice quit the football as he knew he was only partially as good as Larry and a part of Larry would never stand to be partially as good as anyone!

T O Hare

When Larry Reilly pisses into the wind, the wind changes direction!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

GrandMasterFlash

"When God said "Let there be light" Larry said "Say Please.""