Red card for Gordon and first prize in acting to..

Started by wobbller, July 27, 2008, 11:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteWasnt it a Kildare lad in a Leinster Final - 2003 obviously- who caught his shoulder but he went down holding his face.Huh
He recovered after the Kildare chap got a red card. Roll Eyes

I remember that incident - think it was the day we played Limerick in a Roscommon monsoon. Didn't remember if it was Clancy though. Was there something about him possibly clutching his face because he'd taken a hard knock off the ground?

Is there some way of getting the GAAboard from those days back? That's soon tell us. I remember somebody having some historical gaaboard thing before?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Aaron Boone

off the laces

heard a rumour that clancy is that embarrased with himself he is making a case for gordon on thurs night appeal anyone else hear this???
Keeps 'er' straight

lfdown2

as mentioned before thon photy has shag all to do with it!!

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: interested on July 30, 2008, 09:04:36 AM
  I heard it was tonight---Clancy may get permission from the actor's Guild to attend ;D

the film actors guild (FAG)?  ;D
i usse an speelchekor

islandboy

appeal is wednesday from very good authority- also clancy is to attend the hearing with dan in support of his hearing. there may be hope !!!!

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: islandboy on July 30, 2008, 12:28:50 PM
appeal is wednesday from very good authority- also clancy is to attend the hearing with dan in support of his hearing. there may be hope !!!!

WTF is Clancy the big pansy doing there....has he no face at all....after all he is the one who fell like a poof in the first place....totally discredited

D4S

Galvins ban reduced to 3months, dan has to get off!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

whyarerefssobad

gave the lad a break think it takes a bigger man to admit he made a mistake if he goes and Dan gets off i say fair play to him
always look on the bright side

off the laces

Quote from: whyarerefssobad on July 30, 2008, 12:36:50 PM
gave the lad a break think it takes a bigger man to admit he made a mistake if he goes and Dan gets off i say fair play to him
WELL SAID
Keeps 'er' straight

D4S

I agree too, I'd say Clancy is totally embarassed and if it's true he is going in Dan's defence then fair play to him...at least he's trying to put right his wrong!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

southdown

Fair play to Clencey if he goes in Dan's defence, it would be the honourable thing to do

full back

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 29, 2008, 09:59:51 PM
Doesn't look good with this picture but apparently the red card was for handbags straight after this :

http://pa.photoshelter.com/gallery-img-show?G_ID=G0000LMHn7PPSEgg&P_ID=&start=31&pagtotal=41

Certainly doesnt look good from this.
Maybe he will get off with the red & replace it with another for this incident ;)

Over the Bar

Can none of the Down boys post a link to video footage of the incident?   After all RRHF was able to produce a pretty conclusive clip of Marsden chinning Jordan.