?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

reddgnhand

Quote from: highorlow on July 28, 2010, 10:24:11 PM
QuoteSamaras is absolute shite

He is an absolute waste of space. What's the new striker like that they signed yesterday? Hooper.

No idea which says it all really. Looks like McGeady and Hinkel are on their way as well. Celtic have gone so far back since MON its unreal. 

The Gs Man

"Neil Lennon gives his assessment of the defeat live from the Big Brother House earlier tonight....."

Keep 'er lit

gerry

just goes to show its just fermanagh and western standard football the hoops are playing, even their away top is shit.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

orange2009

For my sins I think I might try and watch a stream of the game tonight.  I hear the game is being shown on a portugese channel, I'd say will I be able to get that on the same stream that I watched last weeks disaster on?

illdecide

Aye i was looking to know myself if anyone knew if the game was shown live tonight and what station
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

the colonel

Its not being shown on tv anywhere. Celtic refused to give the rights to the game. try www.iraqgoals.net for a stream. I watched the veetle version last week and it was a real good stream
the difference between success and failure is energy

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Muzz

Hoofing these big balls up to Samaras - Couldnt hold up a Golf Sale sign!!!

wanderer

After the Ross County game Lennon came out with a statement about some of the players not being there next season whether he was or not. Most people that I knew took one of these to be Samaras, yet not only does he seem to be keeping him but he seems to have been promoted to first choice striker. He is the ultimate luxury player, if its a sunny day, low tempo with no pressure he looks great, the other 360 days a year he is a 5/6 out of 10 player.
Does Lennon actually know what he wants yet? Or is this a bit of a scatter gun approach that he's going with

Myles Na G.

Total shite. There isn't an ounce of quality in this team.

Muzz

Samaras was away at the beginning of season - preseason he scored a rake of goals and therefore was kept!

tyroneman

An awful, awful performance so far.

Zaluska, Maloney, Loovens, Mulgrew, Samaras, Fortune, Brown, Ki, O'Dea, Wilson all need read out to feck.

I have never seen a Celtic side with such little quality. God konws how Juarez, Ledley and Hooper aremenat to fit in. Hard enough when yr coming into a good side, let alone a pathetic one.

It's patently obvious a LB, CH and another goalscoring striker are what's needed.What's also evident from tonight is a complete lack of creativity in MF.

wanderer

To be fair I think Mulgrew in the two games so far has looked like the one outlet ball, but when you look up and you have no pass to play you are put in a difficult situation constantly.
I personally don't understand why he got the likes of Murphy who doesn't seem as if he will be first choice. I don't see what the point is in buying older players if you aren't buying them as certain starters