Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 258435 times)

Rudi

• View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #6075 on: June 06, 2020, 09:27:01 PM »
Looks like the Covid is gone into logarithmic growth. Its amazing what happens when a man goes back working again. Idle minds and all that. I said it at the start tis an awful pity the oul interweb didn't go into lockdown.

Smurfy123

• View Profile
« Reply #6076 on: June 06, 2020, 09:30:13 PM »
Hardstation you did make me laugh with that comment
Rudi you have a magnificent point. People just getting on with things not as much drama now

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #6077 on: June 06, 2020, 09:34:39 PM »
Larry was just a month ago you were saying people arenít taking this serious on the board and that they next championship could be 2024
Why have you changed so drastically?
Now before you say well things have changed in 4 weeks if you had of been looking at it more closely you would have been able to see that was going to happen
Now you have went full 360

Absolutely gone 360 and no shame admitting it , my worry was the hospitals been overwhelmed like the images we seen in Italy and thinking how it was explained their health service was Twice as good as ours too .

But now we find ourselves in a very different place and all Iím hearing is ďthe new normal ď . I find it very concerning how all of a sudden there is an acceptance of society been dictated to . Some of the commentary from the likes of houlihan is way beyond his station .

Houlihan is only giving advice doesn't mean you have to follow it. Swingers are hardly following this advice for example.  ;)

larryin89

• View Profile
« Reply #6078 on: June 06, 2020, 09:45:06 PM »
Larry was just a month ago you were saying people arenít taking this serious on the board and that they next championship could be 2024
Why have you changed so drastically?
Now before you say well things have changed in 4 weeks if you had of been looking at it more closely you would have been able to see that was going to happen
Now you have went full 360

Absolutely gone 360 and no shame admitting it , my worry was the hospitals been overwhelmed like the images we seen in Italy and thinking how it was explained their health service was Twice as good as ours too .

But now we find ourselves in a very different place and all Iím hearing is ďthe new normal ď . I find it very concerning how all of a sudden there is an acceptance of society been dictated to . Some of the commentary from the likes of houlihan is way beyond his station .

Houlihan is only giving advice doesn't mean you have to follow it. Swingers are hardly following this advice for example.  ;)

Iím a swinger myself and I can reassure you itís very difficult at the moment , fortnightly swinger part in Dublin a fairly well known one has been cancelled since this all began . Frustrating times
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . Thatís all .

armaghniac

• View Profile
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B