Ulster u21 Championship

Started by the milkman, February 06, 2008, 12:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Thats a good website, well done to Cadbury or who's behind it.

I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but there's bound to be somewhere, even a wee shitty remote bookies giving odds for this? Ulster or the AI??

Might have to price it up myself if I get desperate!

bennydorano

Our Nail Loney

I'm on oddschecker every day i work like and have to say its gaelic section is crap.

It comes up sometimes saying that certain websites aren't giving odds but they are when you go to them. Pile of scrap.

Na noone giving anything.

Jack Dempsey

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 19, 2008, 12:52:26 PM
I'm on oddschecker every day i work like and have to say its gaelic section is crap.

It comes up sometimes saying that certain websites aren't giving odds but they are when you go to them. Pile of scrap.

Na noone giving anything.

Who do you wanna back

Our Nail Loney

Doesn't matter now...

got a bet on anyway...

Jack Dempsey

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 20, 2008, 12:03:38 PM
Doesn't matter now...

got a bet on anyway...

Where ? , I wanna back my fellas also

Jack Dempsey

charlie stubbs

was in newry wednesday for the down antrim game the other night.  Down won at a canter, went to the game with a few antrim men who talked antrim up, but they where horrible.  McCann,McGourty found it very hard to get in to the game.

For down thought cathal magee had a good game( dont rate), didnt think mccomiskey was that good then read he scored 9 points!class act at this level! Brannigan disapointted me for down was taken off.  The winners of them and tyrone (casement wed night) be hard to stop, though they will obviously miss clarke and packie downey couldbe making a big impact on the team at FF

western exile

Any update on the how the other quarter finals went?   Armagh v. Donegal   and Derry v. Fermanagh ???

Shortso79

Donegal 1-11

Armagh 0-10

Full Time

the green man

J70

Good win for the Donegal lads. Nice to get another win over an Armagh team - they've been few and far between in recent years!

I can't see any reports anywhere - does anyone know anything about how the game went, apart from the score?

Zulu

Donegal must be strong, didn't Armagh win Ulster when these teams were minor?

ONeill

They did, but the Tyrone/Down game in Omagh was the game of the All-Ireland series. Make your way to Casement on Wed. Unfortunately, I'm in Donegal Town.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Zulu

I'd love to O'Neill but I'm afraid I'm at the other end of the country. On a related issue are Tyrone minors as good as some people are saying?