Cavan vs Kerry The Aristocrat's reprise

Started by Denn Forever, July 27, 2013, 10:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

To be fair I don't think he means any harm, just out of touch and as you say one of the worst pundits out there.  He was mentioning last week how the umpires get it tough because players "kick the ball so high these days". Cringe worthy stuff

Wildweasel74

Cooper has been the best player about since he came on the scene, even if he didnt play on a good team i think he stand out like a sore thumb

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

emmetryan

Hi guys,

Tactical analysis of Kerry's win over Cavan up now
http://action81.com/blog/?p=7505

Emmet
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 04, 2013, 05:09:53 PM
Cooper has been the best player about since he came on the scene, even if he didnt play on a good team i think he stand out like a sore thumb

As the ugliest perhaps ?

Class player, hopefully we can keep him quite come Sep 1st  :-[

anglocelt39

Quote from: Jinxy on August 04, 2013, 02:53:06 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a team as slow getting the ball up the field as Cavan.

You clearly didn't see our under 21's in this year AISF against Cork
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Syferus

Quote from: anglocelt39 on August 04, 2013, 11:07:19 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 04, 2013, 02:53:06 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a team as slow getting the ball up the field as Cavan.

You clearly didn't see our under 21's in this year AISF against Cork

Don't get me started. A lot of D3 teams suffer that sort of slow ball and it seems born put of decent defensive systems meeting poor support play in attack. It's the house style in D3 and anyone wanting to rid themselves of those bad habbits needs to be moving up the divisions.

omagh_gael

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 04, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

As the ugliest perhaps ?

Why the need to personally insult the guy. A number of people have done it on this board. Cheap shots the lot of them.

Hardy

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 04, 2013, 11:43:18 PM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 04, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

As the ugliest perhaps ?

Why the need to personally insult the guy. A number of people have done it on this board. Cheap shots the lot of them.

Yes - that tabloidese shite has no place in a sports discussion.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Maguire01 on August 04, 2013, 04:09:07 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on August 04, 2013, 03:49:10 PM
Jesus mc Hugh talks some dung.  " Cavan will be glad to just get a jersey now". "They didn't get hammered and fair play to Kerry for not doing that"
Just a string of negativity and half finished sentences.
He's possibly the worst pundit there is, and that was incredibly patronising.

I hope the little w**ker enjoyed the 2nd game. I expect his two sons were glad to get a jersey yesterday themselves at the end as it was as close as they got to a Mayo Jersey the whole game.