Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 02, 2016, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: annapr on February 02, 2016, 01:09:32 PM
So United fans don't rate Pep now...  ;D
Sounds like a case of the green eyed monster to me.
City are now the number 1 team in Manchester and will be for a long time to come. The days of United fans hanging  banners with the amount of years since City last won a trophy are well gone....

Obsessing again  :P

While tradition doesn't mean squat nowadays and its about having a minted investor I still believe City and the likes of Chelsea's millions will eventually go..... What profit do these owners make?
Utd are the second team now. unless bolton are..
City will win the CL before the theatre of dreams sees it

GJL

2 goals in the first half! WTF?

magpie seanie

Over the Bar

While tradition doesn't mean squat nowadays and its about having a minted investor I still believe City and the likes of Chelsea's millions will eventually go..... What profit do these owners make?
Utd are the second team now. unless bolton are..

City will win the CL before the theatre of dreams sees it  

You may be wrong there.  TOD saw it in 1999 and 2008.

Boycey

I noticed earlier Giggs wasn't there 'insert sister in law joke here'

Twitter is now awash with Giggs to Celtic stories???

Edit - I presume it's to manage them not to play in midfield  ;)

gallsman

Haven't seen any of game but that's a bloody good result. Stoke have been excellent recently under Hughes.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Boycey on February 02, 2016, 09:32:19 PM
I noticed earlier Giggs wasn't there 'insert sister in law joke here'

Twitter is now awash with Giggs to Celtic stories???

Edit - I presume it's to manage them not to play in midfield  ;)

Maybe United need to get rid of him if they're playing exciting football without him.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

GJL

Nice result.  8).  Martial is hitting form.

annapr

Quote from: GJL on February 02, 2016, 09:53:27 PM
Title favourites now I'd say.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: annapr on February 02, 2016, 09:54:20 PM
Quote from: GJL on February 02, 2016, 09:53:27 PM
Title favourites now I'd say.

You really are a wally  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

Martial is playing well, did some great stuff again tonight. I think having Carrick back was also a big help and Mata was much, much better than he has been recently. Nice to see CBJ at left back developing so well, good again tonight. Makes a mockery of our Wisconsin based coaches horrible description of the lad a few weeks ago.

Wasn't perfect by any means but welcome.

Arsenal have no goals in their last 3 league games - time for Wenger to be sacked I suppose?

AZOffaly

In fairness Arsenal fans are never slow to call for Wengers sacking these days, and true to form there are a few WengerOut tweets going around.

I think Klopp is the one in most danger. He's been there 5 months and not won the title yet.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2016, 10:51:33 PM
In fairness Arsenal fans are never slow to call for Wengers sacking these days, and true to form there are a few WengerOut tweets going around.

I think Klopp is the one in most danger. He's been there 5 months and not won the title yet.

I'm sure Klopp would love to win a decent match, or get a run in the league....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

Rooney bags another one. He has turned things around it seems.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 02, 2016, 10:56:18 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2016, 10:51:33 PM

I'm sure Klopp would love to win a decent match, or get a run in the league....
You mean like beating Chelsea or City?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either