Mylestheslasher,I'm expecting to see you there tomorrow night!

Started by T Fearon, February 25, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on February 26, 2014, 03:08:04 PM
Er, has the Irish Catholic Church, including the Cardinal himself, not apologised on numerous occasions? Does the Irish Catholic Church not have, by independent verification, the most robust child protection procedures in Western Europe?

I still think Brady's ministry is outstanding and he is fully deserving of the recognition he will get tonight

They didn't nip in the bud in time, Tony 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8b8Nz31jZw

Brady is a liability.

T Fearon

All down to perception. The reception he got at last year's Armagh County Final and the one he'll receive tonight does not signify evidence that he's a liability, as far as I can see.

johnneycool

There's a very good reason you're called the flock tone.

magpie seanie

How would you feel Fearon if some of your relative were sexually abused by one of the miscreants Brady and the church protected?

I know you just love annoying people but this is simply sick.

whiskeysteve

stirring up child rape debates is a no-brainer when you have an attention seeking vice to feed. gutter stuff as usual but what can you do
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

seafoid

Quote from: whiskeysteve on February 26, 2014, 04:14:19 PM
stirring up child rape debates is a no-brainer when you have an attention seeking vice to feed. gutter stuff as usual but what can you do
I know someone whose son does ballroom dancing. We were invited to one of the competitions and we were looking at the dancers and he said "they love it when you look at them".
Tony could have been a ballroom dancer.

Gaaboardmod3

This thread is now locked as well. Tony, your constant attempts to wind people up with sensitive subjects are becoming very tiresome. At some stage one would have to question is the hassle worth it.