Mylestheslasher,I'm expecting to see you there tomorrow night!

Started by T Fearon, February 25, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 26, 2014, 11:35:11 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 26, 2014, 11:30:11 AM
I'm just drawing attention to a special celebration of a 50 year long ministry, which is not the same as gloating,boasting or numerous other activities which I have been falsely accused of.

Brilliant, anything to deflect from Celtic's defeat last night against Aberdeen, who would have beaten Barca, I love the fact that Celtic were going for a record and couldn't even do that considering Rangers are not even in the same league, pure quality

I love the fact antrim have only Carlow and London below them in div 4, pure quality.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: charlieTully on February 26, 2014, 12:39:10 PM
I'm just drawing attention to a special celebration of a 50 year long ministry, which is not the same as gloating,boasting or numerous other activities which I have been falsely accused of.

Brilliant, anything to deflect from Celtic's defeat last night against Aberdeen, who would have beaten Barca, I love the fact that Celtic were going for a record and couldn't even do that considering Rangers are not even in the same league, pure quality

I love the fact antrim have only Carlow and London below them in div 4, pure quality.

Yes and Down Hurlers are shite, what's your point? Are you another of TF love kids?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 26, 2014, 12:40:12 PM

Yes and Down Hurlers are shite, what's your point? Are you another of TF love kids?

steady on there MR2!!

johnneycool

Quote from: hardstation on February 26, 2014, 11:36:41 AM
Well done to Mr. Brady. Holding down a job for 50 years is quite the feat.

How, its a job/vocation where its near on impossible to get sacked?  ;)

I'd say 10 hail marys and a novena to St Martha would get you off a murder charge.

Shamrock Shore

Tony

Would you ever stop acting the cnut and show some respect.

You may think the sun shines out of Cardinal Brady's arse but most of us don't. I, for one, think he is badly stained by his well documented role in covering up child sex abuse. The point was well hammered in the last cnuting thread you started about this man last year.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on February 26, 2014, 01:31:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 26, 2014, 12:40:12 PM

steady on there MR2!!

Like for like with your mainland county friend :)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 26, 2014, 01:36:07 PM
Tony

Would you ever stop acting the cnut and show some respect.

You may think the sun shines out of Cardinal Brady's arse but most of us don't. I, for one, think he is badly stained by his well documented role in covering up child sex abuse. The point was well hammered in the last cnuting thread you started about this man last year.
+1 on this Billy's and Nally's posts. I should know better than to even respond as it feeding the troll. He knows fine well the response this thread will get and has got nothing to do with celebrating 50 years of ministry by Brady.

T Fearon

In spite of the venomous hatred shown here to a good and decent Cavan man and Gael, I will take comfort in the fact that St Patrick's Cathedral  Armagh will be packed to the rafters tonight, with people showing goodwill and acknowledging a tremendous achievement in an age when many leave the priesthood without having to withstand untold pressure from the anti catholic media and sizable anti catholic factions both North and South of the border :(

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

seafoid

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on February 26, 2014, 02:34:18 PM
In spite of the venomous hatred shown here to a good and decent Cavan man and Gael, I will take comfort in the fact that St Patrick's Cathedral  Armagh will be packed to the rafters tonight, with people showing goodwill and acknowledging a tremendous achievement in an age when many leave the priesthood without having to withstand untold pressure from the anti catholic media and sizable anti catholic factions both North and South of the border :(

I can't find the reference but read it recently. Some Yank politician who f#cked up badly was said to have shot himself in both feet then reloaded.

Brand value is where it is at, Tony, and the church more or less destroyed theirs.

When TSHTF in whatever walk of life the formula is fairly basic -come clean, ask for forgiveness, quantify loss, explain what you are changing, say it won't happen again.

And they didn't do it.   

T Fearon

Er, has the Irish Catholic Church, including the Cardinal himself, not apologised on numerous occasions? Does the Irish Catholic Church not have, by independent verification, the most robust child protection procedures in Western Europe?

I still think Brady's ministry is outstanding and he is fully deserving of the recognition he will get tonight

johnneycool

Quote from: T Fearon on February 26, 2014, 03:08:04 PM
Er, has the Irish Catholic Church, including the Cardinal himself, not apologised on numerous occasions? Does the Irish Catholic Church not have, by independent verification, the most robust child protection procedures in Western Europe?

I still think Brady's ministry is outstanding and he is fully deserving of the recognition he will get tonight

Fuckin hell, fell off my chair reading that..

Milltown Row2

Must gather up these threads you've started for Daly and send them to him, I'm sure he'll thank you personally for keeping things low key lol

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...