Feet

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 18, 2007, 08:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 18, 2007, 08:59:28 PM
I have awful problems with my feet,they itch and the skin between the toes breaks etc etc
I have tried everything all the powders and creams but nothing helps
I obviously wash!! so it's not that and im a bit of a freak when it comes to socks as i love new or fresh ones and could change a couple of times a day so thats not the problem either..
I do wear runners a lot so that could be a problem
Anyone else have tis problem?

You definitely have scurvy.

Maybe even leprosy.

Tony Baloney

Lamisil etc. is only of use for Athlete's Foot. You need a proper course of anti-fungal tablets for a nail infection.

Is this some of you lot? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6956779.stm

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 24, 2007, 03:26:23 PM
Lamisil etc. is only of use for Athlete's Foot. You need a proper course of anti-fungal tablets for a nail infection.

Is this some of you lot? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6956779.stm

I was wondering where the Poster Sureyouwill had gone,now i know  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

oakleaf stateside

I have awful problems with my feet,they itch and the skin between the toes breaks etc etc
I obviously wash!! so it's not that and im a bit of a freak when it comes to socks as i love new or fresh ones and could change a couple of times a day so thats not the problem either..
did u try sooap and water ???
Dont Do It

The Real Laoislad

I obviously wash!! so it's not that and I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to socks as i love new or fresh ones and could change a couple of times a day so thats not the problem either..

My feet got a bit better for a while after trying some suggestions from everyone but i have come across the Holy Grail of foot creams.
The woman brought home this cream by Scholl called Crackling Ice Foot Gel..It is without doubt the best thing i have put on my feet since i got my first pair of Adidas Predators as a young lad..!!
The soothing senstation when applied is great and all the itchiness and skin breaks i had is cleared up completely..Its great stuff altogether
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 01, 2007, 04:35:03 PM
I obviously wash!! so it's not that and I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to socks as i love new or fresh ones and could change a couple of times a day so thats not the problem either..

My feet got a bit better for a while after trying some suggestions from everyone but i have come across the Holy Grail of foot creams.
The woman brought home this cream by Scholl called Crackling Ice Foot Gel..It is without doubt the best thing i have put on my feet since i got my first pair of Adidas Predators as a young lad..!!
The soothing senstation when applied is great and all the itchiness and skin breaks i had is cleared up completely..Its great stuff altogether
what does it taste like ?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 01, 2007, 04:40:16 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 01, 2007, 04:35:03 PM

what does it taste like ?

Chicken
You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

Jesus I've only just found this thread.

Anyone think a decent Health Service would help?
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

Anyone ever used one of those Ped Eggs? My feet could to with a good flaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoHMd1yOBfM
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on June 04, 2012, 11:33:57 PM
Anyone ever used one of those Ped Eggs? My feet could to with a good flaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoHMd1yOBfM
Try a belt sander.