Feet

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 18, 2007, 08:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

I have awful problems with my feet,they itch and the skin between the toes breaks etc etc
I have tried everything all the powders and creams but nothing helps
I obviously wash!! so it's not that and im a bit of a freak when it comes to socks as i love new or fresh ones and could change a couple of times a day so thats not the problem either..
I do wear runners a lot so that could be a problem
Anyone else have tis problem?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Lecale2

Are you an athelete?

Stranworst

Know a fella whose feet smelt so bad that once he was having intercourse with a girl and she told him to stop and wash his feet before it could go any further!!

No names though!

ziggysego

Quote from: Stranworst on June 18, 2007, 09:04:14 PM
Know a fella whose feet smelt so bad that once he was having intercourse with a girl and she told him to stop and wash his feet before it could go any further!!

No names though!

A "friend" was it?  :D
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Lecale2 on June 18, 2007, 09:02:23 PM
Are you an athelete?

If drinking and lying on the couch  are Olympic sports then yes im a Athelete
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

yeah, my feet are digusting. 

I'm get athelete's foot all the time and the only advise I can give is to get spray or something on your feet as soon as you feel the itch, if that's not working for you I don't know what you could do. 
Id be the same as you, constantly changing my socks etc but it keeps coming back only thing is are you drying your feet properly, I don't because I can't stand the feel of a towel on me (yes, I'm a weirdo) so that could be my problem and I'm never without a pair of socks.   

I constantly get blisters too (though they aren't sore) and big lumps of dry skin that I cut off with scissors.  Don't know what to do about that. 

I hate feet! uurrggghh
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

do they still do odoureaters?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tyrones own

I had a doctor tell me one time to run real hot water on them before you get outta the shower, it first gets itchy then starts to hurt
a bit for obvious reasons, 4 or 5 seconds, then dry between the toes with a hair dryer and put that Tinactin cream
on it, Gone........ It actually does work. Oh and I've heard it said to wear white cotton socks and not those stupid dress type ones
like your o'l fella would wear ;) unless your heading out of course.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Brick Tamlin

your goin to love this one lads.

ive the worst feet imaginable, its either blisters (summer-hard ground) or its athletes foot or else my feet are just peeling or the skin is cracking somewhere just for the craic of it.

had been seeing a foot doctor (chiropitist-spelling??) for a few weeks about some verucas i had on me heel and he had been gradually burning them with acid and peeling each week as they grew outwards. The pain was just too much, could physically feel my skin being eaten away by the acid and so was goin to nearly stop the treatment and just put up with them as they werent as sore when untreated.

He then proceeded to tell me after shelling out a few quid that i should try (get this) peeling a banana and actually bandaging or taping the inside of the skin to the affected area, keep it dry as possible and then remove the dressings after a few days, trying to keep it on as long as possible.
I Tried it and low and behold when i removed the dressings 3 days later there wasnt a thing in site, the banana had literally wiped out all sign of verucas and all other blemishes. On the dressing was just the hardened banana skin along with a dark brown pigment from the banana peel..was truly amazed, and havent had feet problems since. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Banana Feet".

No Joke ..try it, you will be amazed. But make sure ye put a big whack of banana on and keep it completely dry. They reckon the enzymes or potassium or whatever it is actually eats away at the skin with no pain at all.

Goats Do Shave

I remember at pre season soccer training one night, & one of the lads was killed with stitches, I told him to hop on one foot & draw crosses on the cound with the hand he wasn't using to hold his other foot.

Feck it was hilarious...the whole team stooped training to laugh at the cut of him!!  :D ;D :D ;D :D

Anyways...this banana story reminded me of it! Has to be B@lls!!!  ???

Brick Tamlin

i shit you not, this is true, as funny and ridiculous as it sounds its true, couldnt believe it myself.

Hardy

Moderator - I think we need yet another forum, so that normal people don't accidentally stumble across disgusting stuff like this. It's only a small step to lads swapping stories of the worst diarrhoea they've had or asking each other for tips to deal with dangleberries.

Call it the self-help board for people with ailments that shouldn't be talked about in public. But find a snappier title. Anyway, it's where all the threads about verrucas, warts, boils, seeping gums, eye-styes, hives, ulcers, etc. should go.

The Real SlimShady

I've heard of Banana Feet but this takes the biscuit!!

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 18, 2007, 09:06:13 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on June 18, 2007, 09:02:23 PM
Are you an athelete?

If drinking and lying on the couch  are Olympic sports then yes im a Athelete
you should have stayed with Suir instead of going out on your onw and you wouldnt have had to do as much walking!!!! ;)

rosnarun

Laoislad
could the problem be in drying you feet . i knew of an athelte nearly lost his toes to atheletes foot dispite changing clothes and showering up to 3 times a day and doctor said he wasnt drying between his toes properly and they were canstanly wettish and waarm breeding nasty spores
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere