Tyrone v Kerry The Easter Relegator, how the mighty have fallen..

Started by rrhf, March 29, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

Quote from: StephenC on April 03, 2015, 10:01:03 AM
Quote from: Tubberman on April 03, 2015, 09:52:04 AM
Quote from: cuconnacht on April 03, 2015, 09:47:34 AM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on March 29, 2015, 07:01:12 PM
Has to be on TG4's radar.
Setanta had the rights to the league again this year but nothing listed for sunday .Gaa beo have as you predicted  a live game and a defferred1 but of course don't say which ones!Given theres only one show in town this weekend , youd imagine its TY v KY ,can any one confirm this;also anthing of the Ulster under21being shown ala bbc2ni etc,(cant get their listins atall)looks a good game as well.

I think I saw on twitter that the TG4 live game is Maigh Eo v Dún na nGall

Thought I saw that it was the deferred game??

Yep, think you're right actually. Tyrone v Kerry the live game.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

easytiger95

Setanta have rights to Saturday night games in the league - final round games always take place on the Sunday with all matches throwing in the same time so they are not allowed show any.

omagh_gael

heffo

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 03, 2015, 06:45:27 PM
http://m.rte.ie/sport/gaa/football/2015/0403/691935-harte_tyrone/

Manmarker you'd be wise to edit your comment earlier.

Strange the Tyrone PRO hasn't clarified what the issue is or at least made something up

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

omagh_gael

5 Sams

Quote from: rrhf on April 03, 2015, 02:11:05 PM
Man marker can you consider removing the last part of your post. Thanks

Why would you want him to do that?
The Aristocrat Years

Man Marker

Quote from: rrhf on April 03, 2015, 02:11:05 PM
Man marker can you consider removing the last part of your post. Thanks

Why? I stated a fact that he hadn't been to training, I also concluded that there had to be very good reason, and I was right, there was, and as a result of concluding their was a good reason, I wouldn't for one minute have questioned his commitment, which he has demonstrated over many years and unfortunate events. Now what in under earth is wrong with that post.

redzone

Man marker could u consider removing ureself from the forum.thanks :o

redzone

I would like to see ronan o neill ger another chance on sunday. Im expecting a big game  from tyrone on sunday and hopefully a big year ahead. It would take very little to get things to click into place.cant wait to see kerry, some great players and it would be nice to see the gooch back. I wouldnt get to hung up on s+c. They look to be alright to me. If we can get the shooting sorted we will win any game. Bring it on

5 Sams

If Down wasn't playing I'd be at this...tasty, tasty fixture...no way Fitzy will risk the Gooch...but you will see Galvin.
The Aristocrat Years

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: 5 Sams on April 03, 2015, 11:39:19 PM
If Down wasn't playing I'd be at this...tasty, tasty fixture...no way Fitzy will risk the Gooch...but you will see Galvin.

We're as likely to see one as the other I'd say. I don't think either of them are ready for that yet..If I'm wrong, fair enough, but don't think I am.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

twohands!!!

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on April 04, 2015, 11:19:20 AM
Quote from: 5 Sams on April 03, 2015, 11:39:19 PM

We're as likely to see one as the other I'd say. I don't think either of them are ready for that yet..If I'm wrong, fair enough, but don't think I am.

If Cooper and Galvin aren't ready to feature, surely they wouldnt be named in the 26.

Has to be remembered that with the two of them back in the squad, that's 2 other lads dropped out of the match day squad.