Owen Mulligan- The End!

Started by Norf Tyrone, July 14, 2011, 10:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Where did Mugsy or Jordan ever say they had left the panel? What happened with Mulligan is something that goes on in every panel of players now and again. The difference in Tyrone is that if you sneeze, the local media are onto it and the wonderful rumours start.

Owen and Phillip never made any proclamations to the media regarding their intentions.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

snippets

Great news and well done to the management on coaxing him back.  Now we have a much better chance against the strawberry pilferers
this bus aint gonna drive itself.

norabeag

Quote from: Orangemac on July 18, 2011, 11:56:19 PM
Quote from: mannix on July 18, 2011, 11:38:25 PM
Any chance of caravan coming back too? You might need him.
What about Cannonball Cavlan, bring him back as well.
not a pup's chance of him making a comeback ;)

Fuzzman

This thread has really gone to the dogs.
I'd say Mugsy will get some stick from the OurMa fans on Sat when he comes on or dare I say starts.
I'd say Francie would love to have been there to welcome back his blonde bombshell. They used to get very close in games.

Ye lads love to hate wur Mugsy so I hope for the atmosphere that he does make an appearance.

squire_in_navy_slacks

the little bent over inspirational hand clapping and swishing gold chain may be seen the weekend so............................

EC Unique

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 19, 2011, 10:29:26 AM
the little bent over inspirational hand clapping and swishing gold chain may be seen the weekend so............................

Hopefully a bit of this too ;)

http://youtu.be/v38JDLohQK4

Note that neither Mulligan or Tyrone ever stated that he had retired.

sheamy

Quote from: EC Unique on July 19, 2011, 12:21:32 PM

Might want to have a word with the TeamTalkMag.com man then. Was he on a solo run?

screenexile

EC Unique

Quote from: sheamy on July 19, 2011, 01:51:20 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 19, 2011, 12:21:32 PM

Might want to have a word with the TeamTalkMag.com man then. Was he on a solo run?

Don't know. Maybe he was reading too much into the fact that he was not at training for a couple of nights. Such is the profile of Tyrone and Tyrone players the last few years a player can not fart without some clown reporting on it.

Fuzzman

Who was that who farted? Was that in Irish News?

I won't believe half those stories. A lot of hot air most of it.

Yeah its all just a cunning plan by Harte & his team to create the siege mentality.
Owen should get a mohican for the Armagh match or a pair of orange boots

Orangemac

I thought Owen Mulligan had been talked out of retirement - where was he yesterday?

ONeill

Mugsy actually won a lot of ball in the first half yesterday. It was just that he was swallowed up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orangemac

Quote from: ONeill on August 07, 2011, 10:55:47 AM
Mugsy actually won a lot of ball in the first half yesterday. It was just that he was swallowed up.
In fairness he did but a couple of times he could have shot and didn't, maybe a lack of confidence.