Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrykeegan

United can't seem to do the basics right, what they are doing on the training ground I do not know.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Square Ball

To me all about the shit and lazy first half. Interesting to see how Jose bullshits his way out of this
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

mouview

Phone will be ringing in De Gea's house later on. Long distance from Madrid.

Therealdonald

I'm nowhere near Jose's biggest fan...but how exactly is this his fault? The players performance has been absolutely stinking.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 13, 2018, 09:28:34 PM
I'm nowhere near Jose's biggest fan...but how exactly is this his fault? The players performance has been absolutely stinking.

He didn't (in my view) pick the best team.. there has been no cut and thrust in the team, Mata should be starting every week
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mrdeeds

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 13, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Started Fellaini and dropped Mata. Switched Rashford to other side.

Carmen Stateside

Square Ball

Jose puts the team out, gives orders dictates tactics, yes the players are supposed to follow them. No tempo at all in the first half.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Jeepers Creepers

Bizarre stuff from utd.

Milltown Row2

Pogba has been shite, he needs to go, seems to me he's annoyed at someone getting more money than him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Geoff Tipps

Mourinho masterclass  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OgraAnDun

Pure shite and Jose needs to take the blame for most of it by playing so negatively for two games. Utd have shown they can play attacking soccer when a goal down, I do not understand why they can't play that way every week (although today they were even poor at that). Pogba was absolutely shite too.

mouview

"Ha ha" -- Frank de Boer.

Therealdonald

United are a horrible outfit and Im a diehard supporter. But they are not good enough in most case individually. Mata goes missing in too many games so i can't kill Mourinho for that.