Ulster Club SFC 2023

Started by general_lee, September 26, 2023, 11:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Scotstown very composed on the ball, not afraid to shoot from distance,

Rory has some stature on the pitch...

Fair amount of wides so far
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

square_ball

Scotstown look a bit too big and physical at this stage for Trillick.

Is that Peter Donnelly I spotted in the Scotatown backroom team?

bennydorano

Trillick looking pretty poor to date. Faloon won't be giving too many handy frees

Milltown Row2

Train all year and still 16 minutes with no score.... Should be in the wtf thread
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on November 26, 2023, 01:15:41 PMScotstown look a bit too big and physical at this stage for Trillick.

Yes that's him.

Poor game so far.

clarshack

Some strike from Beggan there.

bennydorano

Scotstown playing into the shooting end with the aid of a breeze in 1st, so Trillick certainly not done for.

OakLeaf

Scotstown more clinical so far. I wouldn't rule Trillick out just yet.

intheknowhow

Quote from: square_ball on November 26, 2023, 01:15:41 PMScotstown look a bit too big and physical at this stage for Trillick.

Yes Pete Donnelly is coach along with Diarmuid Scullion (all Ireland Derry minor winning coach)

Schkite

They'd be better off letting Scotstown shot from wide angles rather than blocking and giving Beggan a 45

smort

Scotstown looking a bit too strong all over

Saying that, Trillick started similarly against cross

Main Street

Quote from: clarshack on November 26, 2023, 01:22:27 PMSome strike from Beggan there.
More than a fine strike from Beggan, he was aiming to hit the inside of the post.

Schkite

K Hughes has an outrageous pair of hands

square_ball

Quote from: Schkite on November 26, 2023, 01:24:33 PMThey'd be better off letting Scotstown shot from wide angles rather than blocking and giving Beggan a 45

Like back in the day when teams played Stoke they'd rather give away a corner than a throw in for Rory Delap.

Cavan19

Wides could cost Scotstoun yet wow goal.