Marriage Proposal at Croke Park

Started by Bud Wiser, August 18, 2011, 08:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

During the break between games last Sunday a Dub proposed to his fiancé and she said YES !
Does anyone know how this supporter can be tracked down, tried the Herald, Star etc but no luck as yet.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

David McKeown

Same thing happened at the 2002 All Ireland Final.  One of my brother's mates who was sitting beside me at the time proposed to his GF in between the Minor and Senior games.  I was so nervous about the senior game that I didnt realise till the next day what had happened
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

rrhf

If women were banned from football matches this wouldnt have happened. 

Bud Wiser

Quote from: ziggysego on August 18, 2011, 09:06:06 AM
Stalker

Enough of them here without me starting  ;)

Not so, just that he was proposing to a Tipp girl and there is a wedding venue that does Civil Ceremonies that have association with both Dublin and Tipp and they wanted to offer a chauffer driven car by one of the team, and €350 off their wine bill. If they are as mad into the GAA as they showed at Croker one of the team will marry them as well if they want a civil ceremony.  I suppose you could call my post an opportunistic marketing attempt rather than a stalker - or does it amount to the same thing?
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Bud Wiser

Quote from: rrhf on August 18, 2011, 09:32:06 AM
:D  :D
And there would be more tickets available for the Cats V Tipp game too.

quit yo jibbajabba

i love it when this happens at the soccer, and the crowd start singing "she takes it up the @rse  ;D

rrhf

Yeah those soccor supporters love the crack

BennyCake

Quote from: rrhf on August 18, 2011, 09:32:06 AM

True, but what about these gay "marriages" these days? ffs  ::)

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

macdanger2

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 18, 2011, 09:34:00 AM
Not so, just that he was proposing to a Tipp girl and there is a wedding venue that does Civil Ceremonies that have association with both Dublin and Tipp and they wanted to offer a chauffer driven car by one of the team, and €350 off their wine bill. If they are as mad into the GAA as they showed at Croker one of the team will marry them as well if they want a civil ceremony.  I suppose you could call my post an opportunistic marketing attempt rather than a stalker - or does it amount to the same thing?

If I say it was me, can I have the car for the day and €350 worth of wine??

Bud Wiser

Yes, but could you endure what is supposed to be the happiest day of your life been driven from the church to your reception by a Dub or Tipp hurler?

Bud Wiser

moysider

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 18, 2011, 08:27:58 AM
During the break between games last Sunday a Dub proposed to his fiancé and she said YES !
Does anyone know how this supporter can be tracked down, tried the Herald, Star etc but no luck as yet.

Are you a f**king divorce lawyer?

You could let them get married first.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: moysider on August 20, 2011, 10:14:38 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 18, 2011, 08:27:58 AM

Are you a f**king divorce lawyer?

You could let them get married first.

Doh !  Before you jump in with your eyes closed read the posts. No, I am not a f**king divorce lawyer, but I'd rather be a divorce lawyer than a tool.