Marriage Proposal at Croke Park

Started by Bud Wiser, August 18, 2011, 08:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 20, 2011, 10:46:22 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 20, 2011, 10:14:38 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 18, 2011, 08:27:58 AM
During the break between games last Sunday a Dub proposed to his fiancé and she said YES !
Does anyone know how this supporter can be tracked down, tried the Herald, Star etc but no luck as yet.

Are you a f**king divorce lawyer?

You could let them get married first.

Doh !  Before you jump in with your eyes closed read the posts. No, I am not a f**king divorce lawyer, but I'd rather be a divorce lawyer than a tool.

Is there any difference? ;D
BTW, given the context, I'd prefer to be the latter or at least, the owner of the latter-if ye follow me.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

moysider

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 20, 2011, 10:46:22 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 20, 2011, 10:14:38 PM
During the break between games last Sunday a Dub proposed to his fiancé and she said YES !
Does anyone know how this supporter can be tracked down, tried the Herald, Star etc but no luck as yet.

Are you a f**king divorce lawyer?

You could let them get married first.

Doh !  Before you jump in with your eyes closed read the posts. No, I am not a f**king divorce lawyer, but I'd rather be a divorce lawyer than a tool.

Jesus. Easy on. I was only rippin the piss. Must use a winkey or a smiley anymore to make my intentions clear. No pun intended.

pope shamus

That is characteristic of white trash in the states doing things of that nature.  No Class.