Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 01, 2013, 10:00:07 AM
Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2013, 08:19:29 PM
The hurl is address to 'to Mehmet'

Does that shed any light on it for anyone?

Maybe Mehmet is the Turk in the Irish top who runs the bar, and was given the hurl as a gift from some previous holidaymakers and for whatever reason Bryson and his woman are posing with it.

Seriously?  ::)

Award for stating the obvious goes too............................

;D

nrico2006

Quote from: NAG1 on February 01, 2013, 10:04:54 AM

Maybe Mehmet is the Turk in the Irish top who runs the bar, and was given the hurl as a gift from some previous holidaymakers and for whatever reason Bryson and his woman are posing with it.

Seriously?  ::)

Award for stating the obvious goes too............................

;D

To or too?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

fitzroyalty

Was it Johnny Adair that said he enjoyed all the attention of being 'Irish' when abroad. These people are funny.

Orior

Quote from: fitzroyalty on February 01, 2013, 12:18:04 PM
Was it Johnny Adair that said he enjoyed all the attention of being 'Irish' when abroad. These people are funny.

Funny? Funny how? We make you laugh?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hereiam

Do we amuse you? Funny how....

muppet

I'm wondering what the odds are on Ball DeBeaver being in that photo.
MWWSI 2017

Mario

I know a guy who knows him, and supposedly he's not like he is on TV at all, he's got loads of Catholic mates etc and is always joking around with them about his hardline stance. Supposedly he wants to be a politician and he thinks this is the best route, but most of it is a bit of a show. I suppose that would be the same for a lot of politicans.

NAG1

Quote from: Mario on February 01, 2013, 02:07:23 PM
I know a guy who knows him, and supposedly he's not like he is on TV at all, he's got loads of Catholic mates etc and is always joking around with them about his hardline stance. Supposedly he wants to be a politician and he thinks this is the best route, but most of it is a bit of a show. I suppose that would be the same for a lot of politicans.

Read some of his articles then or does he publish stuff that he doesnt believe in just for the craic  ???

Ulick

Just watched a video of him on Facebook cheering and punching the air as the front window of a house in the Short Strand is smashed.

Lecale2

I know a lad who knows Danny Di Vito. Apparently he's not really short in real life.

EC Unique

Quote from: Ulick on February 01, 2013, 03:13:49 PM
Just watched a video of him on Facebook cheering and punching the air as the front window of a house in the Short Strand is smashed.

Link?

ziggysego

Quote from: Lecale2 on February 01, 2013, 03:59:43 PM

I know a lad who knows Danny Di Vito. Apparently he's not really short in real life.

Danny looks tall to me.
Testing Accessibility

Dougal Maguire

I see according to the Irish News that he and Willie have fallen out. No real surprise there. Both self publicists on a huge ego trip and there was never going to be a town big enough for both of them
Careful now

Minder

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on February 01, 2013, 05:23:02 PM
I see according to the Irish News that he and Willie have fallen out. No real surprise there. Both self publicists on a huge ego trip and there was never going to be a town big enough for both of them

Probably a pay off funding coming and the bag of money isn't big enough for the both of them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Ulick on February 01, 2013, 03:13:49 PM

Just saw it myself. Sure did we expect any different?
Testing Accessibility