Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Laughed at Lindy Mc Dowell, in Belfast Telegraph this week. Referring to Jamie, she says Unionism needs quality experienced leadership, not young X Factor wannabees like Jamie, and described his mix of religion and politics as a "Bryson Recycling Company Limited of Big Ian!"  ;D

charlieTully

Quote from: T Fearon on January 18, 2013, 09:32:12 AM
Laughed at Lindy Mc Dowell, in Belfast Telegraph this week. Referring to Jamie, she says Unionism needs quality experienced leadership, not young X Factor wannabees like Jamie, and described his mix of religion and politics as a "Bryson Recycling Company Limited of Big Ian!"  ;D

Jamie brysons big acting bweak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lc86JUAwwg

Boghopper

Jaime Bryson sounds like Barry Kripke lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n61MeRilF5s pity he dosen't have the intelligence of some of the Big Bang Theory characters though!

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

theticklemister

The Subbie

muppet

The hurl is address to 'to Mehmet'

Does that shed any light on it for anyone?
MWWSI 2017

theticklemister

Dont think so muppet. Apparently jamie is living a double life in Ardoyne if you look closely at the hurl.

Maybe he is infiltrating nationalists in north belfast??

balladmaker

His holiday pics taken in Gumbet, Turkey, apparently!

Orior

Low-brow knuckle-dragging fleg-waving sister-shagging school-skipping orange-marching road-blocking literacy-challenged OWCers ain't gonna be happy about this, so they aren't.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Subbie

o sweet, it'll be good to see how wullie reacts to this!!!!

Dougal Maguire

I'd say those were taken in the good old days when Jamie was being trained in the art of community thanks to funding which the Dept of Foreign Affairs was putting into  loyalist areas
Careful now

Fear ón Srath Bán

Proud to be a Paddy in anywhere but Ireland; he'll be seeing a hurley fairly soon again I'd say, though it'll be nowhere near his hands (marvelling at the dexterity of his erstwhile roadblock confreres).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

southdown

Is that definitely him?

I had to laugh at Nolan last night saying that he had more hairs on his big toe than Jamie got votes!

nrico2006

Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2013, 08:19:29 PM
The hurl is address to 'to Mehmet'

Does that shed any light on it for anyone?

Maybe Mehmet is the Turk in the Irish top who runs the bar, and was given the hurl as a gift from some previous holidaymakers and for whatever reason Bryson and his woman are posing with it.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'