Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

On top of it all the Far Right have hijacked the Shinners monopoly of the Tri-Colour!

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on May 19, 2024, 11:12:19 AMhttps://m.independent.ie/irish-news/coalition-attacks-mary-lou-mcdonald-for-attending-boston-barbecue-instead-of-bombing-anniversary/a288464594.html

That's the coalition led by the FG party who were also the senior coalition Party at the time of the bombing? Which didn't send as much as a TD to the annual commemoration until 1992 - almost twenty years after the event? Which refused to hold a national day of mourning when they discovered it wasn't an IRA bombing? And which tried to refuse to fly the national flag at half mast after it? And went on to do it's level best to cover up the truth of what happened? That Fine Gael?

The b*****ds have more neck on them than the giraffe enclosure at Dublin Zoo.

lurganblue

Quote from: JoG2 on May 18, 2024, 01:25:00 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on May 18, 2024, 12:12:06 PMSF not doing so well in 26 county election poll, but then they did shite the last time and probably do not have as many sitting councillors.

Fine Gael 21%
Fianna Fail 20%
Sinn Féin 18%
Labour 6%
Green Party 5%
Social Democrats 3%
PBP - 2%
Aontú 1%.

Free starters just can't get enough of FF/FG, and why would they want a change after being spoiled for so long

It's the same all over.  The 2 parties look to get their go on the merry-go-round.  The Tories look to be on the way out and Tory Lite on the way in. It's the same in America.

'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

Armagh18

Heard a clip off the 2 Johnnies this morning, interesting tactics from a SF candidate in Waterford, she has her tinder bio as "vote for me and I'll take you out on a date"

Some way to canvas alright!

JoG2

Quote from: Armagh18 on Today at 10:55:39 AMHeard a clip off the 2 Johnnies this morning, interesting tactics from a SF candidate in Waterford, she has her tinder bio as "vote for me and I'll take you out on a date"

Some way to canvas alright!

Rule 1

Milltown Row2

Irexit incoming? What would the vote be like for that? Controlling your own borders and having all shape bananas
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Opinion polls were around 10-12%.

We'd have no problem protecting our "borders" there would be no jobs, no multinationals, reduced trade, slashed social  welfare etc etc
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM