Why do all the middling counties have loads of posters here?

Started by Jinxy, June 20, 2011, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Is there an inverse relationship between how successful a county are and the number of posters they have on Gaaboard?
Very few Kerry, Cork and Meath posters yet there's millions of Mayo, Armagh and Cavan posters.
What's that all about?  ???
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AbbeySider

Quote from: Jinxy on June 20, 2011, 12:54:56 PM
Is there an inverse relationship between how successful a county are and the number of posters they have on Gaaboard?
Very few Kerry, Cork and Meath posters yet there's millions of Mayo, Armagh and Cavan posters.

LMAO!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Perhaps it is connected to the popularity of Gaelic Games in each county (notible exception Kerry)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on June 20, 2011, 01:00:17 PM
A million Tyronies. Bucking the trend as usual  ;D

But were they here prior to 2003. Tyrone still far behind Mayo on the overall record books.

Jinxy

Jinxy

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 20, 2011, 01:02:59 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 20, 2011, 01:00:17 PM
A million Tyronies. Bucking the trend as usual  ;D

But were they here prior to 2003. Tyrone still far behind Mayo on the overall record books.

The internet was invented the day Tyrone won their first All-Ireland.

PAULD123

So hellooo!! you reckon that Meath are more successful than Armagh? Does one stolen provincial crown suddenly make you better than one of Ireland's top sides for the last decade? What planet are you on? For by that as someone else pointed out, there are plenty of Tyrone posters on this website, maybe you think Meath are better than them too?

Seriously what on earth made you include Meath with Kerry and Cork?

Barney

Barney

QuoteSo hellooo!! you reckon that Meath are more successful than Armagh?

Football wasn't invented in 2002

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: PAULD123 on June 20, 2011, 01:09:26 PM

So hellooo!! you reckon that Meath are more successful than Armagh? Does one stolen provincial crown suddenly make you better than one of Ireland's top sides for the last decade? What planet are you on? For by that as someone else pointed out, there are plenty of Tyrone posters on this website, maybe you think Meath are better than them too?

Seriously what on earth made you include Meath with Kerry and Cork?

He is only stirring, but sure its a bit of craic.

Jinxy

Don't even get me started on Down.
If Colm O'Rourke didn't have TB in '91 you wouldn't have snuck up on us out of the long grass.

Hardy

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Jinxy on June 20, 2011, 01:11:21 PM
Don't even get me started on Down.
If Colm O'Rourke didn't have TB in '91 you wouldn't have snuck up on us out of the long grass.

If Pat McEnaney had sent the right men off in 1996, I reckon Mayo would be ahead of Meath on Senior A.I.'s as well as every other major title.

Jinxy

Quote from: Barney on June 20, 2011, 01:09:45 PM
we've a lot of problems and scars to talk through!

So this is kind of a support group for you?
I think I get it now.
We should probably start a separate sub-forum where you can all share your tales of woe and injustice free from the judgement of the good counties.