GAA doing a deal with SkySports

Started by thejuice, March 27, 2014, 02:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Jesus Brolly is a rude individual . Can he not sit back and listen to another individuals opinions without having to wave his hands in their faces and interrupt them. Definitely time for him to go.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

thejuice

I can't see or hear anything different. Same old bollocks from the three amigos.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

macdanger2

Seriously, has brolly been drinking?? "15 points down against cork"?? He's paid to do this, surely he should be able to recall a match 6 weeks ago?

J OGorman

Quote from: macdanger2 on June 08, 2014, 04:56:49 PM
Seriously, has brolly been drinking?? "15 points down against cork"?? He's paid to do this, surely he should be able to recall a match 6 weeks ago?

Brolly is a pr1ck. Brolly is an embarrassment. Has Brolly been drinking.....reign it in a bit lad

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Hardy on June 08, 2014, 01:48:10 PM
I have to agree with those two posts. The two lads in the studio were super-articulate as well, though as someone alluded to, I doubt if any British viewers picked up more than 40% of their 100 mph delivery.
I thought jamsie in particular was excellent.
Rachel Wyse does what presenter should, keeps the show moving along nicely and delivers thing professionally, carney was ok as well. A decent start from sky, looking forward to seeing how they handle the football.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Banter Panther

Joe Brolly mentioned Donegals 'resurgence' several times today. What f**king resurgence?
'Donegal are a footballing superbug, with no obvious cure' - Joe Brolly 2013

thejuice

Looking at twitter there seems to have been a bit of casual interest with mixed responses so hopefully a big clash of two contenders might just light a fuse.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

macdanger2

Quote from: J OGorman on June 08, 2014, 06:42:43 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on June 08, 2014, 04:56:49 PM

Brolly is a pr1ck. Brolly is an embarrassment. Has Brolly been drinking.....reign it in a bit lad

Did you listen to him today?? Our tv licence money is paying for brolly and the two beside him, the least you'd expect is a bit of professionalism

Eamonnca1

Quote from: thejuice on June 08, 2014, 07:36:59 PM
Looking at twitter there seems to have been a bit of casual interest with mixed responses so hopefully a big clash of two contenders might just light a fuse.

I won't say I told you so.

Eamonnca1

Some lad on Twitter asked "What on Earth is hurling" and got subjected to a barrage of abuse. The reaction of some GAA "fans" to first-time viewers asking perfectly civil questions is embarrassing. Social media really can bring out the dark side in people.

armaghniac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 08, 2014, 07:48:04 PM

I won't say I told you so.

Yes, you will, over and over again.  :(

QuoteSome lad on Twitter asked "What on Earth is hurling" and got subjected to a barrage of abuse. The reaction of some GAA "fans" to first-time viewers asking perfectly civil questions is embarrassing. Social media really can bring out the dark side in people.

If you are on the Internet then use Google to research your ignorance rather than tweeting an implication to fans of a sport that there is something odd about their interest.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

thejuice

Yeah, just reeks of insecurity and over sensitivity. It's hardly ignorance to not know of every single sport in the world.

Eamonnca1

thejuice

Calm down, I've been saying we need to open up the game to a world wide audience for years! If you care to take a look over my 5000+ posts since 2007 or whenever I joined, you'll see. I might even have thought of it first.

Eamonnca1